Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012

I noticed Car Cry 3 too lol xD I pointed it out in a post of mine.

Message 71 of 123 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012

Keneticam wrote:

Lets just do our ABCs shall we....

 

A. Nintendo dont give a **bleep** about you. 

 

B. Superbot already has your money AND dont give a **bleep** about you. 

 

C. The fact that this games fighting system is distinctively different from Brawl is a plus. We don't need a carbon copy of Brawl. 

 

D. Learn to play the game how it is and stop **bleep**. 

 

Cat Frustrated Toro is annoyed by your pointless thread by this point. 


If they didn't care then they wouldn't have released a patch for the game so fast.

Message 72 of 123 (156 Views)
Splicer
Registered: 12/08/2012
Offline
45 posts
 

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012

So, I was definitely speaking in terms of this one complainer, not everyone in general. But they really don't give a **bleep** about this guy ranting about wanting this game to be more like Super Smash Bros. I'm sure they've heard it. It aint happenin. 

Photobucket
Message 73 of 123 (147 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012

Keneticam wrote:

So, I was definitely speaking in terms of this one complainer, not everyone in general. But they really don't give a **bleep** about this guy ranting about wanting this game to be more like Super Smash Bros. I'm sure they've heard it. It aint happenin. 


Oh, that makes sense now.

Message 74 of 123 (143 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/08/2012
Offline
45 posts
 

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012

LOL mmmhmmmMan Wink Btw, where did you get ur signature like that from? Does someone on this forum make them? I want one for Coco Banidcoot. *sorry, offtopic, but oh well*

Photobucket
Message 75 of 123 (136 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012

Keneticam wrote:

LOL mmmhmmmMan Wink Btw, where did you get ur signature like that from? Does someone on this forum make them? I want one for Coco Banidcoot. *sorry, offtopic, but oh well*


Yeah, MorrowOchi makes them all though he didn't make the one I'm using someone else made this one I can't remember who though.  Anyway, you can ask around and I'm sure someone will be willing to help. Smiley Happy I would help but I don't know how to make them with what I have. xD

Message 76 of 123 (122 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 12/08/2012
Offline
45 posts
 

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Keneticam wrote:

LOL mmmhmmmMan Wink Btw, where did you get ur signature like that from? Does someone on this forum make them? I want one for Coco Banidcoot. *sorry, offtopic, but oh well*


Yeah, MorrowOchi makes them all though he didn't make the one I'm using someone else made this one I can't remember who though.  Anyway, you can ask around and I'm sure someone will be willing to help. Smiley Happy I would help but I don't know how to make them with what I have. xD


Thanks! So is there a thread or something that I can make a request in?

Photobucket
Message 77 of 123 (116 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012

Keneticam wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

Keneticam wrote:

LOL mmmhmmmMan Wink Btw, where did you get ur signature like that from? Does someone on this forum make them? I want one for Coco Banidcoot. *sorry, offtopic, but oh well*


Yeah, MorrowOchi makes them all though he didn't make the one I'm using someone else made this one I can't remember who though.  Anyway, you can ask around and I'm sure someone will be willing to help. Smiley Happy I would help but I don't know how to make them with what I have. xD


Thanks! So is there a thread or something that I can make a request in?


Kinda I guess but normally I just make a thread and not care what anyone thinks because forum isn't that alive anyway.

Message 78 of 123 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
Registered: 12/05/2012
Offline
39 posts
 

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012

Didn't read most of the posts, but the thing I find interesting about this game is that it seems even slower than Brawl. Brawl got a lot of flack from the competetive scene for being slow-paced and floaty compared to Melee, which was true though I was fine with both games. This game strikes me as a more "hardcore" competetive, slightly darker party fighter than Smash brothers, yet it moves a bit slower if a little less floaty (a little). Some things are quite fast, but that was true of Brawl as well. Brawl just didn't have as much hitstun to allow combos. 

This game's still pretty decent- in 2v2 anyway, items on or off. Unless you're trying to play Evil Cole. I saw lots of Evil Cole's glitch out the last couple days. I do enjoy glowing red after walking out of his level 2 though.

Message 79 of 123 (94 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/17/2012
Offline
268 posts
 

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012

YoungGuns19 wrote:

This game is a tragedy.

 

Years ago, I remember the epic fun battles me and my neighbors had on Super Smash Bros.

 

I thought Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale was going to recur those fun moments.

 

Boy, was I wrong.

 

Nintendo knows how to do brawlers right. Why did Super Bot not go with a formula that is proven and works? To make a Tropic Thunder reference, They went full ret*rd on this one. Frankly this game is unplayable and just flat out bad.

 

"I wasted $60 on this sh*t?" I thought as a 500+ level Dante and his 999 teammate had me, Sly, corner trapped spamming their cheap combos on me.

 

I couldn't do anything about it. I was totally defenseless. At least in Smash Bros. you have a freaking chance to fight back!

 

In PSASBR, pro players dominate without resistance.

 

At least in Super Smash Bros. you can actually strategize and employ good tactics that are fun. In Battle Royale good players just rush at you without penalty. Then they start building up meter.

 

And how come there is only one way to KO in Battle Royale?! No fall-off-the-map KO's or accumulating damage. I spent the entire match trying to build up my level 3 and I was taken out of the game when I almost had my third, in stock mode.

 

I agree with DSP's no-holds-barred review. Click here to watch it.

 

It's not fair, and I don't get it. I did all the training and tutorials with the characters I use yet I still get dominated, causing frustration and anger.

 

Who else is with me?

 

Let's let Super Bot know that if they don't put a health bar mode and fall-off-the-map KO's in the next DLC, we will boycott.

 

If the DLC sucks, I am selling this game for what ever I can get for it. Maybe I should just crack it in half and set it on fire.

 

You know what. I am just going to buy a Gamecube and a copy of Melee and I am also going to pick up a Wii along with a copy of Brawl.


Cry more, you stupid piece of **bleep**.

Message 80 of 123 (92 Views)