Sackboy
439 posts

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012

YoungGuns19 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

I do agree that they should definitely add the option for a health bar or other scoring methods.

Yes! There is hope! Yes to health bar and fall-off-the-map KO's, as well!

I play locally with my brother and a neighbor. That's actually fun.

Purpose: to lobby for health bar mode as DLC and fall-off-the-map KO's

OMG do you hear yourself TALK!?

SPIKE HAS A THROW THAT HITS YOU ACROSS THE SCREEN, ACROSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I COULD JUST SPAM THAT! OMG YOU AND THAT STUPID FAN ARE GOING TO RUIN THIS GAME!

WORLD RECORD FOR ALL STARS HELD BY SHADOWTAMAN @ 23:21.05
DATE - 11/16/13 RULED BY SRL.

WORLD RECORD FOR TRIAL% ON ALL-STARS AT 1:20:12

WORLD RECORD FOR 0 CYCLE ROXAS AT 1:04!
http://www.twitch.tv/mybrothersco/c/3651281

SPEEDRUNSLIVE.COM!!!!! - GO HERE TO WATCH OTHERS SPEED RUN, SRL IS A SUPPORTER FOR PLAY-STATION ALL STARS WOOOO!

Twitch.tv/mybrothersco - my live stream for all stars, and melee!
Message 21 of 123 (299 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Dec 11, 2012
young, this game takes more skill learn your character and there's a better way than ranting, its called positive criticism
Message 22 of 123 (295 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 11, 2012

shadowtaman wrote:

YoungGuns19 wrote:

Strife93 wrote:

I do agree that they should definitely add the option for a health bar or other scoring methods.

Yes! There is hope! Yes to health bar and fall-off-the-map KO's, as well!

I play locally with my brother and a neighbor. That's actually fun.

Purpose: to lobby for health bar mode as DLC and fall-off-the-map KO's

OMG do you hear yourself TALK!?

SPIKE HAS A THROW THAT HITS YOU ACROSS THE SCREEN, ACROSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I COULD JUST SPAM THAT! OMG YOU AND THAT STUPID FAN ARE GOING TO RUIN THIS GAME!

By "STUPID FAN" you mean me. And I didn't suggest a ring-out SSB-like mode, he did. Obviously tweaks would need to be made for such a mode. Lay off the Caps Lock you presumptuous moron.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 23 of 123 (293 Views)
Splicer
65 posts

Dec 11, 2012
This game is not a tragedy. Your skill may be the tragedy. There's a reason those pro players are dominating you. You're another player just like them, which means you can do the same if you take the time to learn.

My lose record is higher than my wins, but it is because of my skill, though I am getting better now.

You mentioned learning everything in the tutorials, but what you don't realize is that's all basic stuff. Even the combo tutorials is only a tiny fraction of all the combos. There's things to learn and discover not in the tutorials.

And no this game should not have health bars for the same reason Smash Bros does not have health bars, because it's nice to be original. Also, it's a very bad idea to suggest that wins should be knocked off stage KOs like Smash because then this game would be a ripoff of Smash and be even less unique than it is. I like the super kill concept.
Message 24 of 123 (286 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 11, 2012

What are you talking about?  If you wanna play Smash play Smash don't go around saying a game is bad because you suck at it.  Spammers are predictable and are extremely easy to counter because they use the same moves.

Message 25 of 123 (277 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5481 posts

Dec 11, 2012
Well, i gotta admit, this is probably the most addictive fighter I've played in all the years playing fighters since Street Fighter 2. I can't get enough of it.

Message 26 of 123 (270 Views)
Gaming Beast
2105 posts

Dec 11, 2012
Same here, I have hardly played a fraction of the characters and I'm still having so much fun with just a handful of them. Granted I will never play a few of the characters because I hate them so much, but it's already more characters I play with than most other fighting games.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 27 of 123 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
52 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Dude, just sell the **bleep** game and leave. Im tired of you whiny **bleep** r et ar ds anyways. Sorry for the offensive language...but come on, seriously? You are basically mad at this game because you suck at it. You are blaming the game for something that is your fault. What the hell is that?!

LAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWRRAAAAAANCCEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Message 28 of 123 (262 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
340 posts

Dec 11, 2012
i cant stop playing, working on my fourth lvl 300 this game was my first platinum, its amazing
Message 29 of 123 (259 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Oh, and Noc? You were wondering if I uploaded any more videos. Well, um, meow? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GLhnrLA5urY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 30 of 123 (247 Views)
0 Likes