Hekseville Citizen
408 posts

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Jan 31, 2013

Yeah. This game has balancing issues. Look at Radec's level 1 super, it is so broken.

Message 101 of 123 (135 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
192 posts

Jan 31, 2013

I totally agree that the same fun feeling I had with Brawl could not be repeated with PSASBR. But in my opinion the system this game possess is a really weird and hard to deal with, since, like he said, for more practice you have and experience you posses making you a good player, you will still lose if you had a bad matchup. Regardless of your skill. At least in Brawl you had a chance. In this game the odds in a terrible matchup are like 85% to 15% when in Brawl it was like 60% to 40%. Sure I like the game and its not that bad, but I really believe that Brawl and All Stars shouldn't even be compared when they are soo different, the only thing the have in common is the 4 players in one screen fighting thing. I know that whenever PSASBR makes a sequel it will be really, really good. After all, PSASBR is a game made to celebrate all of Playstation's greatest achievements with the best fans ever, US! :smileyhappy:

Message 102 of 123 (131 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Jan 31, 2013

i had a lot of fun with smash bros the arcade was way better than all stars BUT

most of the characters are a carbon copy of another...i lost count how many copy and paste characters thr is

Never look down on anybody unless your helping them up.....
Playstation.......Makes Us Believe In The Make Believe.
Message 103 of 123 (101 Views)
Wastelander
615 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Lombax-Ninja wrote:

Yeah. This game has balancing issues. Look at Radec's level 1 super, it is so broken.

Stop.

Message 104 of 123 (99 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
6393 posts

Jan 31, 2013
Why do people keep reving dead threads? Darn it lombax
Message 105 of 123 (94 Views)
First Son
22 posts

Jan 31, 2013

Considering the State of Wii U sales and brand recognition, I doubt they're laughing

Yes, I went there.

Message 106 of 123 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 31, 2013
The reason is because this game isn't Super Smash Bros,basically their idea was to make a game similar to it. Also why do we need a fall off KO when people already have an chance to kill you while you're stunned? Besides it makes it easier giving a chance to others to get AP off you,which is confusing since I don't see how you fall off often,but I play Jak so I probably don't have right to talk. Only one that deserves to take life is the Shark Fish from Sandover Village.

On the other hand,who's going to boycott,you and your few friends out of 100,000s of players,I bet only 5% of them would boycott with you. Pointless rant,although I loved all three Super Smash Bros,this game is definitely better,including adding more costumes,and profile editing. The only thing about Super Smash Bros that is much better is the Story Mode,didn't like the Wii story mode though including you got trophies from the slot coin machine.

I'm not saying Super Smash Bros is bad,believe me,one of my most favorite games,just not as good as PSASBR,once the game gets balanced too and they add more DLC/maps I can't believe how many more people will get attached to this game. By just adding Cloud or Sora into this game (hopefully not Cloud) they'll probably get over 1000 customers.
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 107 of 123 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Jan 31, 2013

love how ppl say this game is better when after less than a day you unlocked preety much everything and theres nothing to do.

Also this game sold like crap and people say its the first game  lol do you know how much the first ssb sold? this game wont even catch the first ssb sales on its lifetime and melee and brawl just sold so much more, this game sold like crap, has the worst arcade mode i ever saw, the final boss isnt even a final boss fight you pratically just fight normal chars with a diferent color, once you unlock the taunts  only the backgrounds are left wich are so **bleep** bad since they get covered by the belt and icon who ever design such tiny backgrounds that get covered by all the rest should just stop giving ideas and those titles wich you never get unlocked at the end of the season due to glitches  just make me lol.

The only thing this game has going for it its the decent online mode and right now the online mode is full of bugs and you can rarely find any plyers in europe due to the game selling so bad when the next ssb game happens with a good online this game wont even have a chance , this game already sold bad and i doubt it even gets sometime ever on the top playstation 3 games even the freaking playstation magazine gave it a 6.

SSB will always sell alot more and have much more followers than this will ever have.

The community is the worst i ever saw also the diference between fans.

We cutted some melee clones and mewtwo

SSBB fans

i miss them i wish they were in the game

there is no crash spyro cloud  in the game

PASBR fans

SB go F yourselve you guys suck you should all be fired where is my crash.

Message 108 of 123 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
385 posts

Jan 31, 2013

This game is better than smash bros in many ways

Message 109 of 123 (61 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 31, 2013

pedro702 wrote:

love how ppl say this game is better when after less than a day you unlocked preety much everything and theres nothing to do.

Also this game sold like crap and people say its the first game  lol do you know how much the first ssb sold? this game wont even catch the first ssb sales on its lifetime and melee and brawl just sold so much more, this game sold like crap, has the worst arcade mode i ever saw, the final boss isnt even a final boss fight you pratically just fight normal chars with a diferent color, once you unlock the taunts  only the backgrounds are left wich are so **bleep** bad since they get covered by the belt and icon who ever design such tiny backgrounds that get covered by all the rest should just stop giving ideas and those titles wich you never get unlocked at the end of the season due to glitches  just make me lol.

The only thing this game has going for it its the decent online mode and right now the online mode is full of bugs and you can rarely find any plyers in europe due to the game selling so bad when the next ssb game happens with a good online this game wont even have a chance , this game already sold bad and i doubt it even gets sometime ever on the top playstation 3 games even the freaking playstation magazine gave it a 6.

SSB will always sell alot more and have much more followers than this will ever have.

The community is the worst i ever saw also the diference between fans.

We cutted some melee clones and mewtwo

SSBB fans

i miss them i wish they were in the game

there is no crash spyro cloud  in the game

PASBR fans

SB go F yourselve you guys suck you should all be fired where is my crash.

Yeah like adding Crash will changes everyone opinion about the online,and all the stuff you can unlock in one day! Okay.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 110 of 123 (53 Views)
0 Likes