Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012

True, but Quality is still greater than Quantity.

Not necessarily. By that logic any well-executed short-film is better than a slightly flawed feature-film.
I.E. - One of those Pixar shorts are better than Wreck-It-Ralph

That's not a fair comparrison though short-films are around 4 to 10 minutes a feature film is around 80 minutes to 200 minutes.

Let me just find my giant sign that says: "THAT WAS MY POINT!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 61 of 123 (207 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

True, but Quality is still greater than Quantity.

Not necessarily. By that logic any well-executed short-film is better than a slightly flawed feature-film.
I.E. - One of those Pixar shorts are better than Wreck-It-Ralph

That's not a fair comparrison though short-films are around 4 to 10 minutes a feature film is around 80 minutes to 200 minutes.

Let me just find my giant sign that says: "THAT WAS MY POINT!"

Seems legit.

Message 62 of 123 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 11, 2012

so let me get this right....you....dont like this game because you suck?

you can also kill with items Smiley Happy just so you know.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 63 of 123 (194 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1704 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

I totally get your point, OP. I havent oplayed in like a week and a half, why should I?

Its simply not as good as Smash, despite the blind fanboys defending All-Stars. Im a Sony fan boy to, and i wanted sooooo badly for this to live up to hype, but it simply doesnt.

Im not going to sell it, but im not going to play it until i start seeing some balance through patches.

Smash is known for content which is quantity, All-Stars is known for lastability which is quality.  Have you ever heard of quality over quantity?  Saying that PSASBR isn't as good because the quantity isn't on par with Smash is just ridiculous.  Just wait for the sequel if you want quantity because SuperBot made the right choice by focusing on quality which is the gameplay and that's what matters.  Not how many trophies you can collect by using a coin shooting mini game, to be honest the coin shooting mini game has more lastability than Smash's gameplay itself.

But All-Stars doesnt even have quality, Noc. After having multiple betas, AND pushing back the release date, the game had MANY bugs and glitches, and some still persist. The game offers very little. 20 charactyers would be great for me, if they were actually balanced. Even sales wise, this game failed to impress at launch. Its become a chore to even play it, and the more i play these amazing titles like Car Cry 3, the more i realize how All-Stars was NOT worth 60, more like 40.

and tier lists? as if All-Stars doesnt have that problem to. I waited YEARS for this game, and hyped it up as much as everyone else, constantly telling my friends how this game will be something to play for years and years. Man, do i feeel stupid. 

I coudl go into depth about WHY this game was lackluster, but there isnt a point if people wont really read it.

What do you expect from a brand new company?  Now you're comparying it to Far Cry 3 which is what you meant is simply not even a comparison.  Far Cry 3 has 3 games in its line up and a firm development company that didn't come out of no where and said "we're making Far Cry 3."  This game is great and the issues were immediately addrssed as quickly as possible so you have nothing to complain about.  There is no "in depth of why this game is lackluster" there's only depth of "you don't know what it takes to make a game like this but you'll judge it anyway."

addressed immediatly?

HAHAHAHAAAAHAA! xD

im convinced your only trolling now.

Message 64 of 123 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Dec 11, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

I totally get your point, OP. I havent oplayed in like a week and a half, why should I?

Its simply not as good as Smash, despite the blind fanboys defending All-Stars. Im a Sony fan boy to, and i wanted sooooo badly for this to live up to hype, but it simply doesnt.

Im not going to sell it, but im not going to play it until i start seeing some balance through patches.

Smash is known for content which is quantity, All-Stars is known for lastability which is quality.  Have you ever heard of quality over quantity?  Saying that PSASBR isn't as good because the quantity isn't on par with Smash is just ridiculous.  Just wait for the sequel if you want quantity because SuperBot made the right choice by focusing on quality which is the gameplay and that's what matters.  Not how many trophies you can collect by using a coin shooting mini game, to be honest the coin shooting mini game has more lastability than Smash's gameplay itself.

But All-Stars doesnt even have quality, Noc. After having multiple betas, AND pushing back the release date, the game had MANY bugs and glitches, and some still persist. The game offers very little. 20 charactyers would be great for me, if they were actually balanced. Even sales wise, this game failed to impress at launch. Its become a chore to even play it, and the more i play these amazing titles like Car Cry 3, the more i realize how All-Stars was NOT worth 60, more like 40.

and tier lists? as if All-Stars doesnt have that problem to. I waited YEARS for this game, and hyped it up as much as everyone else, constantly telling my friends how this game will be something to play for years and years. Man, do i feeel stupid. 

I coudl go into depth about WHY this game was lackluster, but there isnt a point if people wont really read it.

What do you expect from a brand new company?  Now you're comparying it to Far Cry 3 which is what you meant is simply not even a comparison.  Far Cry 3 has 3 games in its line up and a firm development company that didn't come out of no where and said "we're making Far Cry 3."  This game is great and the issues were immediately addrssed as quickly as possible so you have nothing to complain about.  There is no "in depth of why this game is lackluster" there's only depth of "you don't know what it takes to make a game like this but you'll judge it anyway."

addressed immediatly?

HAHAHAHAAAAHAA! xD

Okay, I'm done I'm drawing the line in the sand and I'm done.

Message 65 of 123 (188 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Dec 11, 2012

addressed immediatly?

HAHAHAHAAAAHAA! xD

"I'm not even gonna point out the irony here." - Randal Graves

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 66 of 123 (186 Views)
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Strife93 wrote:

addressed immediatly?

HAHAHAHAAAAHAA! xD

"I'm not even gonna point out the irony here." - Randal Graves

the issues were addressed asap, superbot is a small company, they cant have EVERYBODY work on a patch, even if they did they are a small company. You can not compare this game to far cry 3.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 67 of 123 (177 Views)
Gaming Beast
2260 posts

Dec 11, 2012

You are playing Allstars like if you were playing Smash, thats the first problem. I love All-Stars and I'll admit, I would be the first person to say the "Supers only kill" approch is stupid. It worked for me.

I had my friends over not too long ago, we played Smash Bros and two of my friends couldn't get the hang of it. Just recently I introduced Allstars to them and guess what? They freaking love it and they both knew how to play right away. Strang of course, being Smash Bros should be easier to get but nope.

I'm enjoying this game more then I have the past two Smash Bros games. It's not a Smash Bros clone, get over it.

ape escape. Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 68 of 123 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Dec 11, 2012
Am I the only one who noticed 'Car Cry 3' lol.

Anyways, that was one of the stupdiest comparisons yet. Furthermore the majority of 'haters' who refer to SSB don't know s*** about the game, and telling me 'I own it' or 'I owned it' is bs if you come out after with blind comparisons.

'PSABR ISN'T BALANCED, I'M GONNA PLAY SSB INSTEAD' - lol.

'PSABR GETS BORING QUICKLY, I'M GONNA PLAY SSB INSTEAD' - lol.

'PSABR DOESN'T HAVE GOOD SINGLEPLAYER, I'M GONNA PLAY SSB INSTEAD' - lol.

'PSABR HAS S*** ONLINE, I'M GONNA PLAY SSB INSTRAD' - lol.

I love the SSB series, and I personally prefer it over PSABR, but not for stupid reasons such as the bs I've read on this forum. Gameplay is the one thing that I'll accept as a reason to prefer one over the other (and no, not the OP's silly complaint), that still wouldn't make one game 'better', it would just make it better for you.

There two different beasts, if you really want a carbon copy, go play the original & stop with the (honestly) dumb as a** complaints. Even I feel ashamed to be a SSB fan after reading the bs of some people.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 69 of 123 (160 Views)
Splicer
45 posts

Dec 11, 2012

Lets just do our ABCs shall we....

A. Nintendo dont give a **bleep** about you. 

B. Superbot already has your money AND dont give a **bleep** about you. 

C. The fact that this games fighting system is distinctively different from Brawl is a plus. We don't need a carbon copy of Brawl. 

D. Learn to play the game how it is and stop **bleep**. 

Cat Frustrated Toro is annoyed by your pointless thread by this point. 

Photobucket
Message 70 of 123 (157 Views)
0 Likes