Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/16/2012
Offline
325 posts
 

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012
Nintendo shouldn't really be laughing. They should more be looking at the sales of the WiiU and being a bit upset/panicked.
Message 41 of 123 (163 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 09/18/2012
Offline
2105 posts
 

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012
Wut? I thought the WiiU has sold way more than Xbox and Ps3 on their launch... if anything Nintendo are leading the pack, at least that's what I remember reading.
------
Playstation God of War Stars Battle Bore y'all !!!
Message 42 of 123 (157 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/09/2012
Offline
291 posts
 

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012

You need to learn how to play the game. And the 2 on 2 has stuff like that unfortunely. Smash has it as well, though, thats the nature of a 2v2 system.

Message 43 of 123 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012

Nintendo does anything but lead a pack these days not to mention the PS3's launch line up and launch price dug it a shallow grave in the beginning.  I doubth Sony will make a mistake like that again so M$ and Nintendo should be afraid of the PS4.  Nintendo should be afraid because when Sony gets it right it's pretty much a Spirit Bomb and M$ should be afraid because their best selling Gen is only as good as Sony's worst selling Gen.

Message 44 of 123 (153 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
1704 posts
 

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012

I totally get your point, OP. I havent oplayed in like a week and a half, why should I?

 

Its simply not as good as Smash, despite the blind fanboys defending All-Stars. Im a Sony fan boy to, and i wanted sooooo badly for this to live up to hype, but it simply doesnt.

 

Im not going to sell it, but im not going to play it until i start seeing some balance through patches.

Message 45 of 123 (149 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/06/2009
Offline
1704 posts
 

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012

littlejcr wrote:
Difference betwenn SSb and PSABR:

SSB more of a party game

PSABR more of a fighter.

This is a aprty game, NOT a fighter broskie.

Message 46 of 123 (145 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 02/25/2011
Offline
5310 posts
 

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

I totally get your point, OP. I havent oplayed in like a week and a half, why should I?

 

Its simply not as good as Smash, despite the blind fanboys defending All-Stars. Im a Sony fan boy to, and i wanted sooooo badly for this to live up to hype, but it simply doesnt.

 

Im not going to sell it, but im not going to play it until i start seeing some balance through patches.


Smash is known for content which is quantity, All-Stars is known for lastability which is quality.  Have you ever heard of quality over quantity?  Saying that PSASBR isn't as good because the quantity isn't on par with Smash is just ridiculous.  Just wait for the sequel if you want quantity because SuperBot made the right choice by focusing on quality which is the gameplay and that's what matters.  Not how many trophies you can collect by using a coin shooting mini game, to be honest the coin shooting mini game has more lastability than Smash's gameplay itself.

Message 47 of 123 (142 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 01/10/2009
Offline
2536 posts
 

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012
I think it's funny that OP says that "there is only one way to KO an opponent in PS All Stars" as if there are multiple ways to KO an opponent in SSB.
Message 48 of 123 (138 Views)
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

SON_OF_KRATOS666 wrote:

I totally get your point, OP. I havent oplayed in like a week and a half, why should I?

 

Its simply not as good as Smash, despite the blind fanboys defending All-Stars. Im a Sony fan boy to, and i wanted sooooo badly for this to live up to hype, but it simply doesnt.

 

Im not going to sell it, but im not going to play it until i start seeing some balance through patches.


Smash is known for content which is quantity, All-Stars is known for lastability which is quality.  Have you ever heard of quality over quantity?  Saying that PSASBR isn't as good because the quantity isn't on par with Smash is just ridiculous.  Just wait for the sequel if you want quantity because SuperBot made the right choice by focusing on quality which is the gameplay and that's what matters.  Not how many trophies you can collect by using a coin shooting mini game, to be honest the coin shooting mini game has more lastability than Smash's gameplay itself.


Noc, I usually buy what you say, but shut yer head! Smash is great, All-Stars is great, don't bother responding to this demon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 49 of 123 (137 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
1819 posts
 

Re: Nintendo is laughing right now.

Dec 11, 2012

TrashCrap wrote:
I think it's funny that OP says that "there is only one way to KO an opponent in PS All Stars" as if there are multiple ways to KO an opponent in SSB.

There IS a stamina mode. :smileytongue:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 50 of 123 (135 Views)
Reply
0 Likes