Fender Bender
2440 posts

Re: Nintendo fanboy's are destroying the user metascore

Nov 20, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

LOL

Why does it bother you people so much? It's not like your decision to buy the game was based on that site's score.

But it is for other people, and I don't like when reviewers lie to everyone(even though that's all that's happening these days).

Message 11 of 18 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Nov 20, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

LOL

Why does it bother you people so much? It's not like your decision to buy the game was based on that site's score.

Read the replies. I already explained it. 

Everyone: Please rate it more realistically. Your 10s are just as much of a chore for the discerning consumer to sift through. As much as it pains me, down voting the idiots and putting your 8s in there is much better for the game. 

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 12 of 18 (115 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Nov 20, 2012

khailcon wrote:

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

LOL

Read the replies. I already explained it. 

Everyone: Please rate it more realistically. Your 10s are just as much of a chore for the discerning consumer to sift through. As much as it pains me, down voting the idiots and putting your 8s in there is much better for the game. 

I did read the replies, but now that it's perfect 10s across the board, it's probably way misleading now. Either the game is an abomination or it's absolutely perfect with no middle ground..... Sounds like a reputable place to read reviews

Message 13 of 18 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Nov 20, 2012

feldspar831 wrote:
People give it 10s to raise the score. Because a 6.3 is not at all accurate. They are just trying to raise it to a realistic score

Which is just as bad... you can argue that they gave it a 0 to balance out the 10s to bring it down to a realistic score. You see most users are morons who don't get it, this is why the user score is absolutely useless, you know you doesn't base their score of of others scores? The actual critics. They give it a real score based of their professional judgements, is it perfect? No. But it gives a much more accurate metascore, an average, they way it is supposed to work...

Also, what gives? Some of these 0 reviews clearly aren't even for this game!

Message 14 of 18 (93 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Nov 20, 2012

Lex_Gamer wrote:

feldspar831 wrote:
People give it 10s to raise the score. Because a 6.3 is not at all accurate. They are just trying to raise it to a realistic score

Which is just as bad... you can argue that they gave it a 0 to balance out the 10s to bring it down to a realistic score. You see most users are morons who don't get it, this is why the user score is absolutely useless, you know you doesn't base their score of of others scores? The actual critics. They give it a real score based of their professional judgements, is it perfect? No. But it gives a much more accurate metascore, an average, they way it is supposed to work...

Also, what gives? Some of these 0 reviews clearly aren't even for this game!

I know right! I was reading some and these are like bots that just spam every title or something. 

If you guys can change your tens to what you really feel, it would help out the consumer a lot more! I gave it a 9 because I'm truthfully  impressed with the game. 

Check out my video game blog: http://pixeltrowel.wordpress.com
I don't regurgitate, I provide valuable opinion. Delve into video games with me.
Message 15 of 18 (86 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1147 posts

Nov 20, 2012

ORGAN1ZAT10N_13 wrote:

LOL

Even user metascores will affect the decision making progress when it comes to the future of this game (and potential sequels).  Low averages can sometimes mean that bonuses aren't paid to the developers, and it can sometimes even affect jobs. While Sony will likely use some perspective when looking at user scores, they will still need to discuss what it means with Superbot.

Message 16 of 18 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Lol some of the 0s aren't even describing the game, not even in their "fancy" metaphors O_o
Message 17 of 18 (73 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
488 posts

Nov 20, 2012
User score doesn't matter on metacritic. Every game will get down voted by fanboys.
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Photobucket
Message 18 of 18 (71 Views)
0 Likes