Dec 14 2013
By: SuperPiposaru Treasure Hunter 7447 posts

Ninja (I-Ninja) Moveset

12 replies 154 views Edited Dec 14, 2013

"You want some more?! HERE, HAVE SOME MOORE!"

Well, I hadn't really planned to get this out today, but after seeing the stress Hyper's going through, it's the least I could do to ease his pain. So, uh, here ya' go, buddy! (Inb4Chriscomesinlololololol) (Oh, next up is Ristar) (Oh, and I'm not gonna be liek Max, I am nawt copycat man!)

Square (x3): Ninja does a slash, Light Stun, another slash, also Light Stun, and then a slash that'll send opponents into the air. Each slash makes him jump foward a bit.

Side Square: Ninja does a headbutt, moving him foward a few feet, Eject Roll.

Up Square: Ninja jumps while spinning his sword. Think of it like Spike's up square, except he does it horizontally, plus, he does it for as long as he's in the air, aaaand he doesn't do an eject tornado move.

Down Square: Ninja jumps and stabs his sword downwards, flattens people below him, butt drops people near him.

Backwards Square: Ninja does a back stab, just like Raiden, except he only does one.

Triangle: Ninja throws a shuriken forward, goes about the length of one of Kat's debris. Stun's opponents for a couple seconds (It gets lodged in their neck, brutal, I know), but it's hard to hit with.

Side Triangle: Ninja jumps on a rocket and blasts forward, works like Sir Dan's Side Triangle.

Up Triangle: Ninja holds his sword upwards and rapidly spins it, opponents who touch it get spun around repeatedly, does no damage, though. Teammates above it can float. (Team Combo potential!)

Down Triangle: Ninja jumps on a big shuriken and spins while on it, eject rolling anyone who touches one of it's blades.

Circle: Ninja uses a Grappling Hook to pull opponents to him, like Parappa.

Side Circle: Ninja instantly gains a burst of speed (Like when he's using his grappling hook to go around a half-pipe in the game), does no damage, but it's good for avoiding certain attacks or (Pretty unlikely if it's a Level 3) supers.

Up Circle: Ninja uses his Grappling Hook to swing on a hook that magically appears, launching him into the air.

Down Circle: Ninja gains energy for a second then does a Sword Spin, Eject Tornadoing any one he touches.

Supers:

Level 1: I-Ninja grabs a gem, making a small explosion occur, anyone who touches the explosion is flung to a wall at rapid speeds, also killing anyone they touch. Sorta like a mix of Cole's Level 1 and Issac's Level 2 (Though, this has much shorter range and height).

Level 2: Ninja straps himself to a giant ball and can roll around, crushing (killing) whoever he touches, like Parappa and Fat P.

Level 3: Ninja gets into a giant robot, the camera then goes into a first person view and the gameplay turns into a style reminiscent to Punch-Out!, you can move left, right, punch right, punch left, and punch up and to the left and up and to the right (To kill people in the air).

Special Traits:

Ninja can run up walls and can also jump off of them

Ninja can also hold X in the air to use his Helicoptor Sword move-thingy to glide, like Spike, Sly, etc.

NNID&PSN: SuperPiposaru 3DS FC: 0920-1213-3452

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 1 of 13 (154 Views)
Ghost of Sparta
18068 posts

Re: Ninja (I-Ninja) Moveset

Dec 14, 2013
This is a nice moveset...
I don't know where he's from, but, Good Job!
(^_^)b

Soul Pillager 3! Banner Version.jpg

Message 2 of 13 (148 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4162 posts

Dec 14, 2013

Nice work!

I'm by no means familiar with i-Ninja besides knowing it existed, but the moveset itself seems unique and pretty fun. The Level 3 in particular has my interest. It almost sounds like an upside-down Zeus (not that I'm complaining)!

GIF by IconSeanX15

Message 3 of 13 (145 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Dec 14, 2013
i ninja photo: I-Ninja i-ninja.jpgThis little guy right here is Ninja!

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 4 of 13 (143 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
18068 posts

Dec 14, 2013
Oh-OOOOOOOH!
I love this little guy! :3.
(Sounded familiar... Like an old movie sounds familiar)

Soul Pillager 3! Banner Version.jpg

Message 5 of 13 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4162 posts

Dec 14, 2013

Any minion or costume ideas?

GIF by IconSeanX15

Message 6 of 13 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

Dec 14, 2013
Holy cow, I know this game! When I was at my grandparent's home, I found the instruction manual of this game. I bought it, played it, and thought it was swell. It was pretty funny, and the game play was good. Nice move-set!
 photo 4ea25363-6969-4d43-97fa-d3b44926e8da_zpsed248ee0.gif
Message 7 of 13 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7447 posts

Dec 14, 2013

Costumes? Eeeeeeeeh, not really, I have good color changes, though. (They change his Belt and Suit colors) Minions: Sensei, the fish lady (Forgot name) (DLC), and Zerola (DLC).

SuperPiposaru.png

Message 8 of 13 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3607 posts

Dec 14, 2013
YYYEEESSHHHH. Though I did wish his rage mode and him riding a massive ninja shuriken made an appearance Smiley Sad
Message 9 of 13 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4162 posts

Dec 14, 2013

HypernovaGN wrote:
YYYEEESSHHHH. Though I did wish his rage mode and him riding a massive ninja shuriken made an appearance Smiley Sad

I think his Down Triangle has him riding a giant shuriken.

GIF by IconSeanX15

Message 10 of 13 (99 Views)
0 Likes