Jun 15 2012
By: PerishSong Splicer 76 posts

Niko for All Stars!

15 replies 91 views Edited Jun 15, 2012

At first I didn't like the idea of ANOTHER gun user in All Stars, but as I thought about it more, he would actually make to be a pretty unique/funny character. GTA is also a very important series for Playstation.

Lvl 1: RPG/Dials in Tank cheat, and it crushes someone in close proximity

Lvl 2: Drives Turismo into everyone, then ditches car

Lvl 3: Helicopter

His stage could be like on top of Liberty City buildings (making it one of the more hazardous stages because you'd be able to fall) or on the yacht.

His basic moveset (punches and kicks) would be exactly like in GTA4. And his "Smash attacks" would be him using his arsenal of weapons. Sticking C4's to opponents, blasting them with shotguns and assault rifles. Something he'd be able to do is walk while shooting, and have a realistic ammo count before having to reload. If recovery moves are in this game, he could like parachute up into the air.

So Y/N Niko for All Stars? I'd like your honest opinions and/or ideas of how he'd play.

Message 13 of 16 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Re: Niko for All Stars!

Jun 14, 2012

I'm not sure how much he fits here but not a bad idea! I like how creative this idea is

Message 1 of 16 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Jun 14, 2012

I don't like regular humans, to be honest.

There's already Nathan and everyone can pick up an RPG on any level, it's an item. Fat Princess and Kratos with the RPG looked funny xD

Anyways too many regular humans would just be dull, in my opinion.

Message 2 of 16 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jun 14, 2012

Yea.. I agree

Message 3 of 16 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Jun 14, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

I don't like regular humans, to be honest.

There's already Nathan and everyone can pick up an RPG on any level, it's an item. Fat Princess and Kratos with the RPG looked funny xD

Anyways too many regular humans would just be dull, in my opinion.

I see what you're saying, but only two of the eight characters already confirmed are not humans, haha. I don't think it matters if they're human or not, just if they have a unique moveset.

Also, perhaps instead of an RPG he could whip out his cellphone and spawn a tank on top of someone using cheats.

Message 4 of 16 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jun 14, 2012

Hate to say it but don't think Niko or almost any other "normal" human (I'm looking at you MrEpic1 )  should be in this game. I mean the moves you have described can belong to basicly any human character. I think Nathan is enough.

Message 5 of 16 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Jun 14, 2012

Of course the first revealed characters are human. First we get the boring types out of the way before all the cooler characters are revealed Smiley Wink

More normal human characters would make me want the game less, to be honest.

Message 6 of 16 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
76 posts

Jun 14, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

Of course the first revealed characters are human. First we get the boring types out of the way before all the cooler characters are revealed ;)

More normal human characters would make me want the game less, to be honest.

What about Cloud, Sephiroth, Sora, Nariko, Jak, Spike, Kain, Lara Croft, Snake, Raiden, Cole MacGrath, Ezio, Toan... pretty much 90% of the characters from that "Characters We Would Like To See Included" topic? You don't want to see any of these characters in because they're "boring humans"?

Keep in mind, I'm not attacking you. Just a little confused.

Message 7 of 16 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Jun 14, 2012

But i wouldn't call thoose boring humans except for maybe Lara Croft. It's like I said before these characters can have moves they are known for that nobody else have. Basicly what I'm saying is "boring humans" that mostly use guns don't have any siganture moves.

Sorry if I seem so negative just saying what I think

Message 8 of 16 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jun 14, 2012

I see where youre both coming from and you both have very good points

Message 9 of 16 (91 Views)
0 Likes