Splicer
76 posts

Re: Niko for All Stars!

Jun 14, 2012

aalekevin wrote:

But i wouldn't call thoose boring humans except for maybe Lara Croft. It's like I said before these characters can have moves they are known for that nobody else have. Basicly what I'm saying is "boring humans" that mostly use guns don't have any siganture moves.

Sorry if I seem so negative just saying what I think

I get where you're coming from. But who knows, they might still be able to do something unique with his moveset beyond what I mentioned. Moreso than a character like... John Marston, haha. Oddly enough there's a lot of requests for him.

Message 10 of 16 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jun 15, 2012

Yea oddly he is Xbox based

Message 11 of 16 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2026 posts

Jun 15, 2012

PerishSong wrote:

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

Of course the first revealed characters are human. First we get the boring types out of the way before all the cooler characters are revealed

More normal human characters would make me want the game less, to be honest.

What about Cloud, Sephiroth, Sora, Nariko, Jak, Spike, Kain, Lara Croft, Snake, Raiden, Cole MacGrath, Ezio, Toan... pretty much 90% of the characters from that "Characters We Would Like To See Included" topic? You don't want to see any of these characters in because they're "boring humans"?

Keep in mind, I'm not attacking you. Just a little confused.

Well these humans have something cool and badass about them, like crazy stuff that never happens. I'm sorry to say but Niko and his storyline are nowhere as crazy and interesting as the characters you listed. Unless Niko suddenly became a lightning shooting assassin who captures monkeys while traveling through time while fighting in the war but also works with Disney characters and a furry orange companion while looking for hidden treasures while riding a chocobo. I'd be okay with Niko as a boss if he suddenly turned into this demi-god! But other than that, Niko is pretty boring compared to any Playstation All-Star.

Message 12 of 16 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
214 posts

Jun 15, 2012

I'd have to agree, everyone that perishsong just stated about, is a badass mofo that fcks sht up... Cole rapes ass and ezio could kill any video game character in a heartbeat(besides maybe Albert wesker or someone who is immortal).. So they are definitely not regular humans..

Message 14 of 16 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1329 posts

Jun 15, 2012

hey no problem. It's okay to be confused xD and I'm not attacking you either, just trying to sort out characters that would look a little too identical to others

But as people mention, the humans you just mentioned all have signature moves and gameplay. Niko is just a regular guy with regular guns

Lara Croft is an icon across the world and she's just about the only normal person you mention in your list of "normal" humans, but more people recognise her and to be honest I think everyone would want her more than Niko

Someone also mentioned Chuck Greene, well he's a guy who has free range over any type of weapon in the entire world, so he isn't a "normal" human, since his attacks could consist of everything, whereas Niko is restricted to the "real" world, but so is Chuck, but Chuck knows how to use duct tape xD

Message 15 of 16 (33 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Feb 7, 2013
YEAAAAHHH GTA 4 LYFE
Message 16 of 16 (26 Views)
0 Likes