Jan 26 2013
By: Fat_Slapper I Only Post Everything 1025 posts

Next round of beef ups/downs

6 replies 147 views Edited Jan 26, 2013
So I'm not entirely sure as I dont play Dante, spike, and heihachi, but I know they are scheduled for buffs, and Kratos, drakeand raiden for nerfs. I don't play these characters either so I don't know their move sets so well. But didn't the last patch address this? I saw the notes for Kraidrake but not the ones for spiheinte. But I've read on here that they are faster and I've seen way more Dante level 3s, heihachi just stacks ap, and spike..ok.

I didn't really expect them but here's to hoping for more. I've played this game quite a lot but come next patch time who do you think should get the necessary tweaks? Try to sound somewhat convincing, people take it more cereal.

Weakest characters now: radec, BD, and I'd say ST. Radec needs his up square knife to be more viable. And perhaps a touch up on a set of his grenades. And tweak the rifle if you must, just make his 1v1 game a bit better. it's such a headache sometimes playing good Slys and pretty much every other little person character with pretty much all grenades and projectiles.

BD... Where do I start? Played right he can be pretty scary. But his level 1 just gets cancelled too easily and is probably the worst lvl 1 in the game. Ya it's super cheap but im not sure, perhaps just a big longer range?

And ST.. I loved him in the beta but I just can't seem to grasp him with the other 14 characters. Perhaps just beef up the molotovs. His level 2 is Definetly hit or miss, that could use a touch up.

As for the strongest... I'd say the Coles, FAtty P, and sly or nariko..

I'm not sure exactly how I would tweak them all as I play radec, BD, and ST.. But what do you all think?

Message 1 of 7 (147 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1530 posts

Re: Next round of beef ups/downs

Jan 26, 2013
As a fellow Radec main, I say he needs a buff Smiley Tongue
 photo 2d417387-1f2e-4ac8-af87-e26c742668d8.png
Message 2 of 7 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Jan 26, 2013

It is actually Kratos/Drake/Sly now

Message 3 of 7 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1411 posts

Jan 26, 2013
Nerf toros dive kick infinite into level 1
And Dantes infinite parry cancel (Whatever that is) into level 1
They're just as annoying as drakes infinite machine gun wall loop
 photo newcolesigtest_zps63cc5eb3.png
Message 4 of 7 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
11942 posts

Jan 26, 2013
As a Radec and Big Daddy main, these seem fair.
Message 5 of 7 (103 Views)
First Son
24 posts

Jan 26, 2013
I agree that toro should not have his.infinite but everything else about him is weak compared to everyone else esp his level 1 compared to similar ones like sly and fat princess
Message 6 of 7 (94 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
528 posts

Jan 26, 2013
1.05 was not the balance patch Seth discussed. They used it to patch fix player mechanic issues. The buffs nerfs will likely come with the DLC. We'll likely see adjustments to Drake's and Kratos' AP gain or super costs. We might see Dante's move set adjusted so its less punishable or more mobile, with the removal of the empty cancel since it is an infinite loop (along with Toro's infinite). Sly might have adjustments to his counter and maybe his barrel pants (I feel sorry for Radec's who have to fight sly). Don't expect his super 1 to change since its easy to jump over, though they may male it easier to cancel.
Message 7 of 7 (92 Views)
0 Likes