Splicer
41 posts

Re: Next DLC Predictions

Dec 1, 2012

Alot of the characters people are naming as potential characters are not iconic or memerable.

I would imagine one of the following would be a logical choice

Lightning/Cloud

Spyro

Crash Bandicoot

Gex (maybe im wrong on this one)

Assassins creed representative

Resistance representative

Lara croft

Rayman

Wander

Bomberman

Abe

So I would guess first 

Spyro & Crash as rivals 

Aveline from AC liberation (because its the only exclusive to ps3) and Gex (assasin and agent)

Lightning and Wander 

Abe and Bomberman

Although considering some of the choices in the game have only come from this generation there are plently of psn games that offer very good choices.

With that in mind I would guess

Locorocos and Patapon or Castle crashers (2 group characters)

The count from Monsters probably stole my princess and someone else.

If the game goes off the rails I would love to see

Kryten from red dwarf vs Dot from eastenders. 

Message 21 of 33 (134 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Dec 1, 2012

And if i remember correctly, the developers of oddworld were have a Q&A and someone asked if Abe would make an appearence in playstation alll stars and the guy who was answred the questions said that "he can't talke about that".

I can't remember where i saw that but i'll try to find it. 

Message 22 of 33 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
187 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 1, 2012

Prinny or a Disgaea rep (come on superbot, the piles of Ps3 exclusives don't give NIS a crack at being here?) and Cloud/Lightning (Saying lightning because of SE's huge boner about her)

Also a patapon rep, they already have items and a background, c'mon superbot!

Sora is a hell no, he's such a bland and awful character, and Abe? I haven't played much oddworld but that dude doesn't fit in the slightest. The only one I can see working from that series is the Stranger.

Message 23 of 33 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1773 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Since these two characters are pretty new (both games came out in 2012, wihtin 2 weeks of each other), maybe the next pack will have an old school theme (Crash & Spyro, maybe?)

Message 24 of 33 (102 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
977 posts

Dec 1, 2012
Nathan Hale and Dart Feld
Message 25 of 33 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
212 posts

Message 26 of 33 (95 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
10 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Abe and a Chimera would be great

Message 27 of 33 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
199 posts

Dec 1, 2012

Nathan Hale is going to be included with Emmett Graves and Kat. Nobody else makes as much sense as Hale for Grave's rival. Plus Insomniac is obviously down for it. The only reason Hale wasn't on disc is probably because Emmett wasn't finished. I've heard the King of Cosmos for Kat's rival, but I don't know who he is. I'd guess those two announced at the VGA's.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Patches the Hyena (Dark/Demon's Souls) for All-Stars! His level three could have the player leave the match, enter a random match, and get one-hit-one-kill's on everybody! xD
Message 28 of 33 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Dec 2, 2012

I'm feeling the King of all Cosmos and either a chimera or an assassin.  I think crash, spyro, cloud, and snake will come but they need a little more time to get them

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 33 (65 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Dec 2, 2012

Well Mr. BelowZerO_, if you ask me, I'm betting that the next two DLC anoucement's(who might just as soon as be Mr. Graves and Kat's rivals) will probably be a Resistance representative(either Lt. Nathan Hale or a Chimeria Hybrid) and either possibly Dart Feld or Sora(as both were heavily rumored by a few generous gaming user site's across th gobal web). "Ahem" and then if anything else. I assume that the additional character's who were previously leaked by the two generous web user's(Paul Gale and The Rumba Lumba) will likely see several anoucement's sometime in the later few month's ahead (with those character's likely being either Old Snake or Naked Snake, Cloud Strife, Crash Bandicoot, Chun Li or Ryu, Sypro the Dragon, An Assassin's Creed representative, and possibly Rayman and Croc). But then again, I could be wrong about everything I just explained and I do know that Sony and Superbot might have a few other plans for DLC if so. "Sight's" I guess will just have to wait and see as to what character's may come in as DLC in the near future if so. Anyway, with all of this being said, I do hope you have a wonderful weekend and a delightful Christmas season good sir. Thanks, come back and see me.

Message 30 of 33 (61 Views)
0 Likes