Oct 16 2012
By: ResistanceMan236 I Only Post Everything 967 posts

New super info on the updated site?

4 replies 159 views Edited Oct 16, 2012

I noticed that when view Rachets level three super under his moves page, it says that you "mark targets" during his level 3 and then it shoots energy missles at the Marked players. Thats different then in his trailers isnt it?

Also his level one says he "pulls out the RYNO and fires from the bottom of the screen to the top of the screen in one spread"... also different from what ive seen.

Anyone else noticed that? and if you find anything else like this, post it here so we can see!

Photobucket
Message 1 of 5 (159 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Re: New super info on the updated site?

Oct 16, 2012
You think they changed it now that lots of people used him. They always did say his super was overpowered. Maybe that's a way to nerf him? Wonder if there are any new videos online of his.
Message 2 of 5 (134 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Oct 16, 2012
Much of the info is messed up on-site
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 3 of 5 (133 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Oct 16, 2012

The level one lasted too long from what seth killian said while playing with greg miller on IGN. Even if you had dodged it it lasted long enough that you'd end up walking into it again. And there was ALOT of complaining that the level three wasn't original enough and that it was sly's and Radec's with a R&C coat of paint. 

Message 4 of 5 (120 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Oct 16, 2012

sawao_yama wrote:
You think they changed it now that lots of people used him. They always did say his super was overpowered. Maybe that's a way to nerf him? Wonder if there are any new videos online of his.

Maybe, but hey, its still new super info.

Photobucket
Message 5 of 5 (119 Views)
0 Likes