Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Uncharted Territory
1898 posts

Re: New release and sales

Oct 10, 2012
i was same way (in not wanting bo2) i watched a video, and when it ended, im like **bleep**.... heres 80$
Message 11 of 22 (101 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 10, 2012
This has been asked before, and I still stand by my point that most people that would get BO2 won't end up getting PSAS. Not to mention I'm predicting BO2's sales to plateau out and match MW3's, so it's not like it'd take away any more sales than if it had come out last year.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 12 of 22 (101 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
954 posts

Oct 10, 2012
I agree I just don't see people that buy BO2 will want to Pay another $70 for PSASBR while they have BO2 to keep tem busy

u would be suprised at the amount of playstation fans that know little to none about this game. I metioned it to my friends they said "Playstation Whaaaat??".

Superbot needs to get on top of maketing for this game or it's going to be runover by COD
Message 13 of 22 (90 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Oct 10, 2012
I'm getting both.
I'm mainly getting BO2 cause my 2 best friends are getting it.
But also I'm interested in the campaign (it has multiple endings) and zombies (its gonna have a story mode and competitive modes)
Anticipating: PlayStation All-Stars, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 14 of 22 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 10, 2012
Sadly, it's up to Sony to market. They've claimed they're actually going to market this game, but I'm not too sure about that.
ecdf9e46
Message 15 of 22 (86 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
252 posts

Oct 10, 2012
All you people saying it's another $70 or $80, it's not, it's $60
yeah, yeah, I know, "Big Difference"
Anticipating: PlayStation All-Stars, The Last of Us, Tomb Raider
Kind-of Anticipating: God of War: Ascension, Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Aliens: Colonial Marines
Message 16 of 22 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
434 posts

Oct 10, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Sadly, it's up to Sony to market. They've claimed they're actually going to market this game, but I'm not too sure about that.

Haha theyre doing a heck of a job! I said that if half way through Oct that we arent seeing PSAS everywhere Sony's marketing team has failed so in my opinion they got a couple days to make a epic turn around! So... your move Sony! haha

Message 17 of 22 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Zebra_Thief wrote:

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

Haha theyre doing a heck of a job! I said that if half way through Oct that we arent seeing PSAS everywhere Sony's marketing team has failed so in my opinion they got a couple days to make a epic turn around! So... your move Sony! haha

It's got quite a bit of internet marketing.  I've seen many an ad on Amazon and other sites.  However, if that's SCEA's attempt at marketing, we're not going to see much more than that.

ecdf9e46
Message 18 of 22 (67 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
560 posts

Oct 10, 2012

Probably. I honestly hate COD. It's stupid and it's full of kids that rage.

Message 19 of 22 (65 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 10, 2012

All stars is coming out at a really bad time. Most people will have their wallets drained because they will be buying AC3, BO2, MOH, and anything else that comes out before it. While we may not want to believe it, BO2 is going to sell well simply because it has the name. This game is coming out at the time when a lot of people will just ask for it for christmas (if you do that), or they will wait for black friday, or hell even just miss it entirely. You saw it with Saints Row 3 a year ago, to an extent.

Mix in the roster fiasco, and you are asking for a bad launch. I hope Im wrong.

Message 20 of 22 (58 Views)
0 Likes