Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: New patch broke this game

Dec 6, 2012
Hmm... OP is going to get a lot of hell for this XD
Message 11 of 50 (284 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
898 posts
 

Re: New patch broke this game

Dec 6, 2012
I have it to auto update and it's the first time I played since Sunday so I assumed it was patched but still.. I Dunn goofed
Message 12 of 50 (260 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/23/2010
Offline
2794 posts
 

Re: New patch broke this game

[ Edited ]
Dec 6, 2012

BreadAndToast wrote:
I have it to auto update and it's the first time I played since Sunday so I assumed it was patched but still.. I Dunn goofed

If you really downloaded a patch, go into "Versus" and then go to options menu and hit items and look for "Medusa's Gaze" item.

 

Tell us if you see it.

Message 13 of 50 (255 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 07/16/2012
Offline
898 posts
 

Re: New patch broke this game

Dec 6, 2012
Nope not there, I guess my ps3 broke or something never had this many problems with the game
Message 14 of 50 (250 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
1807 posts
 

Re: New patch broke this game

Dec 6, 2012

Fromundaman wrote:

musicfreaklam wrote:

Fromundaman wrote:
You guys don't understand; he traveled to the future to try the patch and it RUINED EVERYTHING! Crops have died. Rivers have overflowed. Somehow, there is also a drought at the same time. Disease sweeps across the land. Famine, unemployment... All of it due to this patch.
Please heed the words of the prophet; please don't let them release this plague upon the world! Think of the children!

Is he Will Smith?  Did he bring his dog, Sam?


Dead! The dog is dead! *Sob* Sam is dead...

What are you doing out here, Fred?!?!  What the HELL are you doing out here?!?!?!!!

Message 15 of 50 (217 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/23/2012
Offline
341 posts
 

Re: New patch broke this game

Dec 7, 2012

Guys he isnt lying, i git the patch too and it is broken and they didnt add medusa's gaze

Message 16 of 50 (198 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: New patch broke this game

Dec 7, 2012

TingTongTei wrote:

Guys he isnt lying, i git the patch too and it is broken and they didnt add medusa's gaze


You didn't get the patch

Message 17 of 50 (193 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/23/2012
Offline
341 posts
 

Re: New patch broke this game

Dec 7, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:

TingTongTei wrote:

Guys he isnt lying, i git the patch too and it is broken and they didnt add medusa's gaze


You didn't get the patch


why would i lie? Trust me dude i'm worried. Everytime i try to connect online it doesnt work! What can i do to prove it to you?

Message 18 of 50 (188 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: New patch broke this game

Dec 7, 2012

TingTongTei wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

TingTongTei wrote:

Guys he isnt lying, i git the patch too and it is broken and they didnt add medusa's gaze


You didn't get the patch


why would i lie? Trust me dude i'm worried. Everytime i try to connect online it doesnt work! What can i do to prove it to you?


The fact that you care so much about proving it is enough proof that you are trying to lie for me.

Message 19 of 50 (183 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 11/23/2012
Offline
341 posts
 

Re: New patch broke this game

Dec 7, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:

TingTongTei wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

TingTongTei wrote:

Guys he isnt lying, i git the patch too and it is broken and they didnt add medusa's gaze


You didn't get the patch


why would i lie? Trust me dude i'm worried. Everytime i try to connect online it doesnt work! What can i do to prove it to you?


The fact that you care so much about proving it is enough proof that you are trying to lie for me.


i'm trying to prove it because my game is **bleep** broken! I want it to be solved. Trust me you will see the "problems with online after patch" threads very soon.

Message 20 of 50 (174 Views)
Reply
0 Likes