Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Re: New items ideas!! We got items from a wide array of games here people!!

Aug 14, 2012
nice like rice
Message 11 of 21 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
546 posts

Aug 14, 2012
I posted this a few minutes ago on another thread with the same topic.

" Everyone here has great ideas. Somebody send the link to this thread to SuperBot staff. We can't risk them not seeing this.

My Ideas (So far, all PSN related):
×Flower Petals (Flower): Gently picks up the player closest to you and shoots them straight up in the air, also disabling them from recovering as they fall.
×Flow creature (flOw): Appears as a small orb with the creature inside until grabbed. Slowly floats across the screen and occasionally charges at and bites players. Even though they're aquatic, we have to pay them some homage, ya know.
×Beefy Sandwich (Castle Crashers): Makes player grow buff and use only melee attacks, but does tremendous damage to other players' AP bars. The user gains no AP while beefy, so it's more fair."
Why did the chicken cross the road?
We're both lawyers.
Message 12 of 21 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts

Aug 14, 2012

Item idea:

The Dragon Box (Medievil)

A mysterious box embedded with a black skull on it's chamber. When opened, the box summons a ghostly dragon that chases players to devour them, taking away a substantial amount of AP.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 13 of 21 (79 Views)
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Aug 14, 2012

Bryyo wrote:
I posted this a few minutes ago on another thread with the same topic.

" Everyone here has great ideas. Somebody send the link to this thread to SuperBot staff. We can't risk them not seeing this.

My Ideas (So far, all PSN related):
×Flower Petals (Flower): Gently picks up the player closest to you and shoots them straight up in the air, also disabling them from recovering as they fall.
×Flow creature (flOw): Appears as a small orb with the creature inside until grabbed. Slowly floats across the screen and occasionally charges at and bites players. Even though they're aquatic, we have to pay them some homage, ya know.
×Beefy Sandwich (Castle Crashers): Makes player grow buff and use only melee attacks, but does tremendous damage to other players' AP bars. The user gains no AP while beefy, so it's more fair."

Sounds good, I'll put those up. Nice avatar by the way, Okami's my favorite game.

Photobucket
Message 14 of 21 (72 Views)
Wastelander
756 posts

Aug 14, 2012

Boogeyman Sword (Silent Hill): Kinda like the homerun bat but instead of hitting u off the stage like on Brawl. This one takes a long time to hit and takes a large chunk of AP from the opponent.

Fire Plasmid jar (Bioshock): The person can shoot fire from their hands for a short period of time.

Message 15 of 21 (65 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Aug 14, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
nice like rice

Scuse me? are you talking about rice as in the sake, or... ?

Photobucket
Message 16 of 21 (61 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Aug 24, 2012

bump

Photobucket
Message 17 of 21 (44 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Sep 3, 2012

Bump

Photobucket
Message 18 of 21 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Sep 3, 2012
Is the "Memory Card" idea here? Where you can find Memory Cards from the PSOne and PS2, and they summon minions/characters? Someone else had come up with it, though I can't remember who...

And after seeing that ghost snake from the scarecrow level in MediEvil, I'm kind of disappointed that it doesn't appear to have any appearance in this game (I think it'd be a fairly unique super, but other things are more iconic). I'm not sure how an item version of it would work though, besides it being a summon, and having the snake go around the screen (It flies), and damage players that touch it, not including you of course.
Message 19 of 21 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6400 posts

Sep 3, 2012

I'll contribute as well

Fling scarf things in Journey: Makes you fall slower on the stage and makes your jumps higher than Boots of hermes. Goes away quickly.

Red eco vent from Jak and Daxter- a stationary vent that anyone can go into and the attacks make the enemies fly more, basically you will se a lot of bouncing on walls.

Smoke Bomb from Sly Cooper- Yes I know Sly has an attack that he can use it, but a smoke bomb with a huge radius. Basically the annoying item.

That's all for now.

Message 20 of 21 (22 Views)
0 Likes