Sackboy
434 posts

Re: New interview

Oct 11, 2012
How can Superbot not know that people are interested in DLC? Of course we want DLC.
Message 11 of 21 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5663 posts

Oct 11, 2012
It basically means - if we sell enough, then we'll do it.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 12 of 21 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Oct 11, 2012

musicfreaklam wrote:
1. They actually had a Cole MacGrath planned that would start neutral but would then gradually change into Hero Cole or Infamous Cole based on your actions.  (This sounds like a great idea to me!)  They then decided to only have Hero Cole but Suckerpunch insisted on adding both.

This, to me, was the most intriguing part of the interview.  I already love being able to play as both Cole and Evil Cole, but I have to admit, being able to change karma in real time would've been awesome. 

Message 13 of 21 (207 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
320 posts

Oct 11, 2012
Exactly! Buy the game.
Message 14 of 21 (206 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
21 posts

Oct 11, 2012

So DLC is confirmed? Hmm... in terms of sales... not good.

If PG is right, and Crash and Cloud IS in BUT they are DLC, then this game will do pretty badly. The "average gamer" doesn't check theese forums and they won't know that there's more coming as DLC, and by the time the DLC hits, it'll be to late.

Message 15 of 21 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
277 posts

Oct 11, 2012

I wrote (in the other thread about this):

Well if Paul Gale's source was legit, then I guess those 4 characters are in. If not, then they ain't.

So basically we're still none the wiser. I think I'm content to just wait at this point.

Message 16 of 21 (186 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
690 posts

Oct 11, 2012

DeadKillersRevng wrote:

-"Were any characters or stages explored but then dropped?
-Characters, no. "

Also blaming Sucker Punch for the two Coles issue again.

Sooo, no characters they explored were dropped? Didn't they say Crash was one of the first characers they looked into/explored? Oy, I'm tired of this shady misleading crap...

Message 17 of 21 (173 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
722 posts

Oct 11, 2012
Good interview. I'm actually glad the journalist didn't bring up Crash like im sure nearly 99% of other writers have.

The fact that he said no characters scrapped is strange, especially after all that rumored talk of negotiations falling through with square. I guess we will see.

The DLC talk seemed positive. If Gales list is fake, then at least they know those are 4 of the top requested fighters.
Message 18 of 21 (146 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
437 posts

Oct 12, 2012

Too bad that Cole idea never got pushed through... I bet that's what the concept art of Cole in his Infamous 1 Clothes was for. Anyone else agree?  I'd really like to see how you'd actually switch Karma though... what would be considered a "good" and "evil" action though?  it seems as though everything would be evil as you're constantly hitting and trying to kill the other players....

Also that no characters dropped is interesting... That means Spyro, Dart, Ico, Ryu/Chun Li are all still posibilities for DLC!  Overall a super good article

Message 19 of 21 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 12, 2012

tippy78 wrote:

Too bad that Cole idea never got pushed through... I bet that's what the concept art of Cole in his Infamous 1 Clothes was for. Anyone else agree?  I'd really like to see how you'd actually switch Karma though... what would be considered a "good" and "evil" action though?  it seems as though everything would be evil as you're constantly hitting and trying to kill the other players....

Also that no characters dropped is interesting... That means Spyro, Dart, Ico, Ryu/Chun Li are all still posibilities for DLC!  Overall a super good article

yeah how would we gain good karma beating up people?

Still cole changing from good to evil during the game would be much better than 2 coles imo since it would be like toros costumes wich is a nice idea depending on the opoenent the good or bad attacks could be good

Message 20 of 21 (79 Views)
0 Likes