Fender Bender
3293 posts

Re: New idea for a FF rep.

Nov 19, 2012
Actually, IX-XII is their apex of character gold. Even XI has a solid roster.

this is me helping
Message 81 of 89 (58 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
863 posts

Nov 19, 2012
I think a Mog would be fine ... something completely neutral to the series. I would say a chocobo but that would be weird. Or perhaps ifrit or Shiva if a mog isn't badass enough.
Message 82 of 89 (51 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Nov 19, 2012
A mog would be AWESOME and EPIC!

this is me helping
Message 83 of 89 (47 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
373 posts

Nov 19, 2012

Speaking of Final Fantasy X, I think Tidus could be cool for Allstars. I mean there is that FFX HD game coming out next year. Smiley Very Happy

But if anything it will be Cloud, he would be the most obvious choice, Despite me wanting Squall more than Cloud.

Message 84 of 89 (46 Views)
First Son
1 posts

Dec 7, 2012

I briefly browsed throught this but lately I've been paying FFXII and I loved XI now I do not believe they could achieve this in this game with out possibly pissing a lot of people of but.... Something that could change "jobs" Square enix kinda (very lightly/breifly) did this in dissidia with a couple of characters but make it connected to Block and down or Triange Circle Square at once switch to next job.... Use more basic Jobs and hell you could actually make the rank up system more useful than editing your profile options. Balanceing maybe difficult but hey so far this a very balanced game... Also Dissidia Balanced out Sephiroth nicely so it's possible to balance him.

Message 85 of 89 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
175 posts

Dec 7, 2012

I say ff should just start their own brawl type game!! lol

Message 86 of 89 (33 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
157 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 7, 2012

It will be either Cloud (first on ps1) Tidus (first on ps2 and getting HD remaster) Lightning (first on ps3 and has two games and upcoming thrid) Noctis (has his game upcoming).  Though from th eword most Jrpg companies don't want their characters in a brawler. Atlus is one of the exceptions and has given a greenlight for a character. Square Enix may not allow a character in due to the fact they have dissida and that since FF fans are so diverse and split into their own games. If we had a FF7 character  all the 8,9,10,12,13 fans wold be upset. Since SB doesn't want to double up on characters. or we may probably see a character, level, and mash up of all different games. guessing that it would be lightning, noctis (one of the ps3) for characters as they be easier to desgin as they have solid designs on ps3. do a FF7 main lvl so one of the sectors with a view of shinra corp or ff8 garden. then the mash up would be in another level with an iconic summon from one of the games or the things from FF7 advent children. also they could make items like phoniex down where you pick it up and for like 3 seconds if a super hits you instead of killing you it saves ur butt.

Message 87 of 89 (31 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
251 posts

Dec 7, 2012
Jecht.
Message 88 of 89 (28 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3293 posts

Dec 7, 2012
7 is the game we've been clamoring for since the demo vid on ps3. Demand has been rampant for a while. I'm no real fan of the character, and it is not altogether my favorite final fantasy....... but if they put him in I'd be alright.

this is me helping
Message 89 of 89 (24 Views)
0 Likes