Splicer
40 posts

Re: New idea for a FF rep.

Jul 23, 2012
Well Big Daddy technically doesn't either.
Message 41 of 89 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 23, 2012

duhu1148 wrote:
Well Big Daddy technically doesn't either.

Great franchise, Sony has been getting closer to the developers + it's coming to the vita. I'd say that's a solid start to becoming a part of the history. Where as FF13 was just a blemish towards what used to be a healthy relationship between Sony and what is now SquareEnix.

New site for PSABR -> http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum
--------

"Exit the stage. Your act is over." - Vergil

"Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on! Now die!" - Albedo
Message 42 of 89 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Vashtion wrote:

quickfire123 wrote:

Ill make a move set list, just be optimistic when u guys see, ignore the fact that shes from FF13, imagine like its your first time seeing her and look at the game play value.

For the guy who said she has a sword n atletic, she also has a gun and use magic, and has a eidolon.

Why are you so adamant about Lightning lol? I guess I understand if you really like her character. But you have to admit that Cloud or Seph deserve the slot much more. Lightning getting in would simply be because SE wants her to and wouldn't let SuperBot use a FF7 rep. Tbh I think people will definitely hate her MORE if she takes Cloud or Sephiroths slot.

1. She's the only female ill use as for now

2. She weild 1 of my fav weapons

3. The other characters  I would like are basically in (Spike, R&C, Sackboy)

4. My other wish is far fetch (raiden mgs, nemisis re)

5. ammartesru is already in umvc3 so I want someone else to use

6. Other character I want im notr too sure about.

I admit cloud deserves it more ify on sephiroth

to the guy who said its not unique its like say nathan drake isnt unique or radec using guns isnt unique or even heihachi fist to fist isnt unique.

Message 43 of 89 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
179 posts

Jul 24, 2012

quickfire123 wrote:

Vashtion wrote:

quickfire123 wrote:

Ill make a move set list, just be optimistic when u guys see, ignore the fact that shes from FF13, imagine like its your first time seeing her and look at the game play value.

For the guy who said she has a sword n atletic, she also has a gun and use magic, and has a eidolon.

Why are you so adamant about Lightning lol? I guess I understand if you really like her character. But you have to admit that Cloud or Seph deserve the slot much more. Lightning getting in would simply be because SE wants her to and wouldn't let SuperBot use a FF7 rep. Tbh I think people will definitely hate her MORE if she takes Cloud or Sephiroths slot.

to the guy who said its not unique its like say nathan drake isnt unique or radec using guns isnt unique or even heihachi fist to fist isnt unique.

I see I see. Well let's hope we are both happy Smiley Tongue

Message 44 of 89 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
302 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2012

How about this for a Square-Enix rep:

Brave.Fencer.Musashi.258841.jpg

Message 45 of 89 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

Jul 24, 2012

quickfire123 wrote:

Vashtion wrote:

quickfire123 wrote:

You are the one who implied she's the only one with said weapons. Rather, the fact she uses them. I merely pointed out plenty of other people use them as well. And my name is Chaosdreams, if you wish to reply to me you can simply click on the reply - quote option given.

I have nothing else to add to this topic. It's likely she will be the one chosen however I and many others think it would be insulting and a complete and utter waste. She isn't an allstar simply because SquareEnix wants her to be.

--------

Message 46 of 89 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1808 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Chaosdreams wrote:

quickfire123 wrote:

Vashtion wrote:

quickfire123 wrote:

You are the one who implied she's the only one with said weapons. Rather, the fact she uses them. I merely pointed out plenty of other people use them as well. And my name is Chaosdreams, if you wish to reply to me you can simply click on the reply - quote option given.

I have nothing else to add to this topic. It's likely she will be the one chosen however I and many others think it would be insulting and a complete and utter waste. She isn't an allstar simply because SquareEnix wants her to be.

I didnt mean any offence i was already qouting someone and never could remember the name, and remember she has a fanbase.

Message 47 of 89 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
358 posts

Jul 24, 2012

Sephiroth should just be announced that way nobody would complain about the Final Fantasy rep. and so that people see more antagonists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You forgot to take the safety off, rookie.
Message 48 of 89 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2671 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 24, 2012

quickfire123 wrote:

Chaosdreams wrote:

quickfire123 wrote:

Vashtion wrote:

quickfire123 wrote:

I didnt mean any offence i was already qouting someone and never could remember the name, and remember she has a fanbase.

Smiley Tongue Everyone has a fanbase

--------

Message 49 of 89 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
478 posts

Jul 24, 2012

My vote goes to.... STEINER!!! XD I'm kidding of course, but I really do love Steiner. Chaosdreams, you put up a good argument with the whole Lightning thing. And I really want Cloud to get the spot personally, but if Square Enix absolutely won't allow for a FF7 rep, then I'd be fine with Lightning. Yes FF13 is not well received... at all really, but she at least represents Final Fantasy somewhat, and there are people that enjoyed FF13, such as myself. FF13 definitely wasn't as good as the others, but it was still enjoyable imo. Just because you don't want her in doesn't mean you have to stomp on other people's opinions like quickfire's when he was just stating his opinion nicely.

Message 50 of 89 (63 Views)
0 Likes