Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 23 2012
By: yoyomahmah Hekseville Citizen 330 posts

New idea for a FF rep.

88 replies 533 views Edited Jul 23, 2012
People keep bringing up Cloud, Sephiroth, Lightning, Zidane, Squall and them, but i have yet to hear anybody mention someone who, in my opinion, is one of the greatest characters ever. Auron, from FFX. Anybody at all agree with me that he'd be an epic rep?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 89 (533 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Re: New idea for a FF rep.

Jul 23, 2012
Personally, I would prefer Cloud, but I would be happy with Auron as well. Also, I do not believe Auron will make it as the FF rep if there will be one. I think it would be Cloud as he is more iconic. Maybe Auron could make it as a part of a FF/Square Enix DLC character pack. I would really enjoy playing as Auron. FFX was a great game.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 89 (529 Views)
Sackboy
572 posts

Jul 23, 2012

I agree but Sephiroth from FF7 and appear in Kingdom Heart 2, that guy's a killer (no puns intended).

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 89 (524 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
330 posts

Jul 23, 2012
Yea I'm not expecting him, just thought it would be awesome. Same with Jecht, Yuffie, and Vincent Valentine.
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 89 (523 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Jul 23, 2012
A lot of other favorites will be sorely overlooked due to Cloud & Sephiroth and on Square's part, Lightning. We'll have to either wait for DLC or a sequel for other FF reps and by then, Square will probably end up pushing a XV rep or something.

Square should solve this problem and make a new Dissidia for the PSN. Everyone gets their FF represented.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 89 (512 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Jul 23, 2012
Yeah Sephiroth is pretty cool. He is one of the greatest villains of all time. I would enjoy playing as him too. But Sephiroth still wasn't iconic as Cloud. Also, think of how hard Sephiroth is to beat. He would be very overpowered in a game like PSASBR because of his sword! He would have the greatest range in the entire game with his sword alone. Haha
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 89 (505 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
41020 posts

Jul 23, 2012

HM01_Impaler wrote:
Yeah Sephiroth is pretty cool. He is one of the greatest villains of all time. I would enjoy playing as him too. But Sephiroth still wasn't iconic as Cloud. Also, think of how hard Sephiroth is to beat. He would be very overpowered in a game like PSASBR because of his sword! He would have the greatest range in the entire game with his sword alone. Haha

It's called balancing.  Kratos would be overpowered in a game like this but he's balanced to this game's world, not his own.  The most people will have to deal with is Tiers.

And I find it hard to believe that Sephiroth with Masamune would have further reach than a 'gun'.

Now Playing: Final Fantasy X HD

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 89 (499 Views)
Lombax Warrior
227 posts

Jul 23, 2012
He is nothing compared to Sephiroth. Sephiroth NEEDS to be in the game!
Put Sephiroth in PlayStation All Stars Battle Royale
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 89 (490 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1042 posts

Jul 23, 2012

yoyomahmah wrote:
People keep bringing up Cloud, Sephiroth, Lightning, Zidane, Squall and them, but i have yet to hear anybody mention someone who, in my opinion, is one of the greatest characters ever. Auron, from FFX. Anybody at all agree with me that he'd be an epic rep?

No matter who represents FF, superbot is going to get a lot of hate XD they should play it safe and not include anyone

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 89 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2884 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 23, 2012

I'd take Auron over all of them but there's no way he would get in before Cloud or Lightning or even Tidus for that matter.

Heck I'd take Red XIII

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 89 (472 Views)
0 Likes