persona 4 Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 21 of 70 (335 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1145 posts

Re: New gameplay with Loco Roco and alt colors

Oct 16, 2012

S-o-h-a-i-l wrote:
Truju, I think all stages play the same way, the only difference in the Dreamscape stage is the questions, otherwise all else is the same.

You might be right as i said. It can be possible, as they speakin of massiv easter eggs and bla bla. I think we all still understimate superbot, especially sony putting up the strings with their so called golden baby.

Shesh, the whole thing off being one moth before the game with mostly nothing on items in particular, game modes, no rivaltys.

This all messes me up.

Trujuju_91-Sig.png

Message 22 of 70 (325 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Oct 16, 2012
I guess we'll have to wait and find out, I actually like how we're in the dark for so much content.
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 23 of 70 (317 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
291 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Wow, Franzea looks freaking bueatiful. I am really surprised how well that mash up works. That stage beats all of my expectations.
Also this gameplay *finally* 100% confirms the kat picture a while back was faked. There was still the argument that it could have been real.

Message 24 of 70 (303 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1087 posts

Oct 16, 2012
I noticed some things as well:

-When characters are killed, they now explode into X's, Squares, Circles, and Triangles that differ in color depending on the player that killed them. So if Player 1 kills someone, they will be red, etc. Nice way to tell who killed who.
-Level 3 supers are now timed by your super meter turning white and draining until it runs out. That way you know exactly how long it'll last.
Message 25 of 70 (300 Views)
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Oh crap, I didn't notice the Ultimate Power trophy 'till just now.

Message 26 of 70 (293 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
768 posts

Oct 16, 2012

that is probably the finished game it looks good

Was it just me or in some videos te chars activated 2 lvl 1 in a row? especialy radec on stoaways or is just my imagination?

Message 27 of 70 (285 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Oct 16, 2012

ItsLuigiTime wrote:
I noticed some things as well:

-When characters are killed, they now explode into X's, Squares, Circles, and Triangles that differ in color depending on the player that killed them. So if Player 1 kills someone, they will be red, etc. Nice way to tell who killed who.
-Level 3 supers are now timed by your super meter turning white and draining until it runs out. That way you know exactly how long it'll last.

good eye there, i noticed the great new fluidity everything seems to have and the impressive graphical upgrade. I like the addition of the explosion animation, adds a little more ps flavor lol. Did not catch the super meter draining during lvl 3's that is very interesting. They also changed Sly's lvl 2 quite a bit. he can fire multiple bombs and shoot missiles now. 

Message 28 of 70 (282 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Oct 16, 2012

pedro702 wrote:

that is probably the finished game it looks good

Was it just me or in some videos te chars activated 2 lvl 1 in a row? especialy radec on stoaways or is just my imagination?

If you have the bar set to near-level 2, the Level 1 bar will only take a maximum of one bar away and not set you back to start. That way you can collect barely a bit more and still fire off another Level 1.

Message 29 of 70 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1273 posts

Oct 16, 2012

Oooh more gameplay footage, Kudos

"I'm watching you in the shadows........nah im right next to ya"
Message 30 of 70 (242 Views)
0 Likes