Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 14 2012
By: Teyachi First Son 29 posts

New game mode

5 replies 242 views Edited Aug 14, 2012

So I was playing around with this idea. So from what I hear some people didn't like the idea that when you start hitting your opponents it doesn't actually get hurt, theres no real penalty when a players gets smacked around. Also Superbot make it clear that the only way to die is by a super.

So here the idea, a armor like game mode. so each play has some set of armor or health or whatever, having the ability to cut down opponents, but instead of dying when that health reaches zero you're left vulnerable of dying by a super. using a super while an opponet still has health will simply reduce thier dramatically but will not die until it reaches zero. if that makes sense.

I think its a good idea.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (242 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1724 posts

Re: New game mode

Aug 14, 2012

Teyachi wrote:

So I was playing around with this idea. So from what I hear some people didn't like the idea that when you start hitting your opponents it doesn't actually get hurt, theres no real penalty when a players gets smacked around. Also Superbot make it clear that the only way to die is by a super.

So here the idea, a armor like game mode. so each play has some set of armor or health or whatever, having the ability to cut down opponents, but instead of dying when that health reaches zero you're left vulnerable of dying by a super. using a super while an opponet still has health will simply reduce thier dramatically but will not die until it reaches zero. if that makes sense.

I think its a good idea.

...? What? They get hurt, emotionally. *Kratos crying in the corner* SEE WHAT YOU DID!

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (230 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
647 posts

Aug 14, 2012

Problem is that everyone would have lvl 3's by then.

http://playstationallstarsbattleroyale.weebly.com/

The Official Best Place To Get All Info On PASBR!
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 14, 2012
its a nice idea like kinda a stamina mode of sorts but that would mean just spamming supers will easily finish someones armor how much percantege of the armor do you think each super type should drop?
in my opinion
lvl 1: 5%

lvl 2: 15%

lvl 3: 25-30%
------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (218 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
164 posts

Aug 28, 2012

Teyachi wrote:

I think its a good idea.

teyachi! Do I know you from somewhere? 

xD

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1364 posts

Aug 28, 2012
Reminds me of Dissidia's system.
Please use plain text.