Aug 02 2012
By: Mman015 I Only Post Everything 1322 posts

New game mode idea

15 replies 158 views Edited Aug 2, 2012

Well since I probably wont get a code anytime soon at least I could gather up new ideas for the game Smiley Very Happy

so how about a juggernaut mode where each character in the start has a set amount of time ( about 3:00 or 2:00 min)

and whan it starts a random character gets a special flag and he needs to run away from the other players from hitting him and getting the flag for themself since every secound someone has the flag his counter of time gets 1 secound per secound off of the counter and when one player gets his counter to zero he wins!!! hope you liked it and tell about it to superbot if you will lol XD

------------------------------------

" One hypersonic brainwave scrambler, scrambled"
Clank from R&C: ACIT

Message 1 of 16 (158 Views)
Wastelander
561 posts

Re: New game mode idea

Aug 2, 2012

This...

I like this. 

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 2 of 16 (157 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 2, 2012
thx Smiley Very Happy

Message 3 of 16 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1474 posts

Aug 2, 2012
maybe its the capture the flag mode, paul said itself the mode is coming to PSASBR: his hint was a famous mode in FPS, so its that.
DC Universe and Playstation Home
Message 4 of 16 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1535 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Good idea but wont get in the game. Well, unless theres DLC for it.

Message 5 of 16 (149 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 2, 2012
yeah I think so too but I think though also that the CTF mode will be more like that there would be in a random point of the map a flag and the player needs to stand next to it until its counter is full and it counts as a point to him and players need to fight to get up to five points (good for 2 vs 2 team battles)

Message 6 of 16 (140 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Not bad, i like it, thing is 3 people are going after you? can be kind of hard. Could be like "whoeever holds the flag the longest" whoever hits you gains the flag, idk.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 7 of 16 (132 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1322 posts

Aug 2, 2012
I said that its whoever has the flag for the entire 3:00 minutes of his own counter and that whoever hits you gets it to himself rinse and repeat but it wont be too easy since there are some reall fast characters like sly and parappa for example who can be hard to chase and of course whoever has the flag could allways denfend himself with blocking and hitting others quicker than them

Message 8 of 16 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
482 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Mman015 wrote:
I said that its whoever has the flag for the entire 3:00 minutes of his own counter and that whoever hits you gets it to himself rinse and repeat but it wont be too easy since there are some reall fast characters like sly and parappa for example who can be hard to chase and of course whoever has the flag could allways denfend himself with blocking and hitting others quicker than them

What if its not just hitting them, what if its hitting them with a super?

Fission Mailed
Message 9 of 16 (107 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
482 posts

Aug 2, 2012

Mman015 wrote:
yeah I think so too but I think though also that the CTF mode will be more like that there would be in a random point of the map a flag and the player needs to stand next to it until its counter is full and it counts as a point to him and players need to fight to get up to five points (good for 2 vs 2 team battles)

That sounds more like king of the hill. Ususally CTF would be something you need to have with you or take somewhere. Although king of the hill sounds fun too! Smiley Happy

Fission Mailed
Message 10 of 16 (103 Views)