Fender Bender
4120 posts

Re: New event on october 3rd! Will superbot announce a character?

Sep 27, 2012

Does SuperBot even care about us anymore? The future success of their company lies inside our wallets.

Message 21 of 30 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 27, 2012
Yes, superbot cares very much about us. They are making this game specifically for us. They are putting in pretty much every character that is highly wanted that they can get their hands on. they are giving us many opportunities to play the game early via events like this and via the beta and future public beta. they are keeping some things secret so we will still be super hyped when the game comes out. they are mashing multiple universes together in every single one of the beautifully handcrafted stages.
so yeah, they care.

Message 22 of 30 (166 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 27, 2012
Actions speak louder than words, and they've made 20 wholly unique characters that all seem increasingly fun to play.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 23 of 30 (156 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 27, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:
Actions speak louder than words, and they've made 20 wholly unique characters that all seem increasingly fun to play.

=)

Message 24 of 30 (149 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Yes, superbot cares very much about us. They are making this game specifically for us. They are putting in pretty much every character that is highly wanted that they can get their hands on. They are giving us many opportunities to play the game early via events like this and via the beta and future public beta. They are keeping some things secret so we will still be super hyped when the game comes out. They are mashing multiple universes together in every single one of the beautifully handcrafted stages.
So yeah, they care.

Super hyped eh? That's funny, I haven't this un hyped in a long time. What ever superbot is doing, their definitely not doing it on purpose, they must of screwed up somewhere. 

Now don't get me wrong, I WILL buy the game no matter what. But people like me will only get this game so far. If Sony and superbot really wants this game to succeed, they need to get the hype train rolling again with new reveals and commercials. 

Because of the media like IGN showing leaks of the current roster and the lack of reveals recently from superbot, im convinced most people outside this forum thinks this game will only launch with the currently announced 20 characters and that will keep them from buying game and making it a success. 

Message 25 of 30 (139 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Sep 27, 2012
Sony's promised an ad campaign, so we have to trust them on this. However, given their track record, we can only hope that they don't **bleep** it up. Ad campaigns aren't up to SuperBot, so I can't blame them if this game bombs, just like how I couldn't blame IG for Resistance 3 failing.
ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 26 of 30 (132 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 27, 2012

khknight wrote:

wobbleSPLAT wrote:
Yes, superbot cares very much about us. They are making this game specifically for us. They are putting in pretty much every character that is highly wanted that they can get their hands on. They are giving us many opportunities to play the game early via events like this and via the beta and future public beta. They are keeping some things secret so we will still be super hyped when the game comes out. They are mashing multiple universes together in every single one of the beautifully handcrafted stages.
So yeah, they care.

Super hyped eh? That's funny, I haven't this un hyped in a long time. What ever superbot is doing, their definitely not doing it on purpose, they must of screwed up somewhere. 

Now don't get me wrong, I WILL buy the game no matter what. But people like me will only get this game so far. If Sony and superbot really wants this game to succeed, they need to get the hype train rolling again with new reveals and commercials. 

Because of the media like IGN showing leaks of the current roster and the lack of reveals recently from superbot, im convinced most people outside this forum thinks this game will only launch with the currently announced 20 characters and that will keep them from buying game and making it a success. 

yeah i'm super hyped as always if you couldn't tellSmiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 30 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Sep 27, 2012
im always hyped about this game. But the wait is just toooo long
Message 28 of 30 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4120 posts

Sep 27, 2012

krusher10 wrote:
im always hyped about this game. But the wait is just toooo long

tell me about it

Message 29 of 30 (116 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1609 posts

Sep 28, 2012
well borderlands 2 will help keep me at ease for another week
Message 30 of 30 (78 Views)
0 Likes