Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 29 2012
By: Subtenko Fender Bender 4213 posts

New Unlockable characters make 20+ details

[ Edited ]
29 replies 1426 views Edited Sep 29, 2012

The Prima Guide for PSASBR coomes out on release date. It says there are character and stage unlocks. So if you are going to diregaurd that guide then you are disregaurding every game guide made showing everything in the game in a book on day one.

This includes Borderlands 2: http://www.amazon.com/Borderlands-Limited-Strategy-Guide-Bradygames/dp/0744014298/ref=sr_1_6?s=books...

Game guides show you everything thats on the disc. For PSASBR, this is what the feature as highlights for the game: http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle-Royale-Official/dp/0307895580/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&...

So what are you people saying if you dismiss the game guides? That game guides arent real, that they are a fairy tale? That thoe prize bubble locations in the LBP guide arent the real locations?

This is all just from the guide details alone too. So as far as the whole twitter thing recently, this Prima Guide is only one of the many things we know about the full game of psallstars. So now you know if you wernt aware of this.

--------NEW PlayStation All-Stars Forums-------
http://www.playstationallstarsarena.com/forums
- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Message 1 of 30 (1,426 Views)
Splicer
50 posts

Re: New Unlockable characters make 20+ details

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

Not sure if you are but thanks for defending my post :smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 30 (1,344 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Sep 29, 2012
Yeah I don't even know any more but either way it's a great game.

Message 3 of 30 (1,305 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 29, 2012

and your really going to believe a stratagy guide that HASNT COME OUT YET. That whole find out how to unlock blah blahg llbah. is GENREC TEXT THAT IS ON EVERY SINGLE STRATEGY GUIDE, VERYONE. So THIS DOESNT MEAN **bleep**, NOTHING

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 4 of 30 (1,142 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Sep 29, 2012
But you belive a social media manager?
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 5 of 30 (1,128 Views)
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Sep 29, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

and your really going to believe a stratagy guide that HASNT COME OUT YET. That whole find out how to unlock blah blahg llbah. is GENREC TEXT THAT IS ON EVERY SINGLE STRATEGY GUIDE, VERYONE. So THIS DOESNT MEAN **bleep**, NOTHING

You could have said the same thing about borderlands 2 Guide and I would still refer you to the end of the OP....

Guess the borderlands 2 guide isnt real and its imaginary, the borderlands 2 guide was put up for preordering before the game came out too...along with other guides in gaming history...like LBP and LBP2. Which tell you everything about the on-disc content...

- Join the PlayStation All-Stars Arena with us.Contest, Tournaments, Updates, & More! New Forums Too!

Message 6 of 30 (1,023 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
181 posts

Sep 29, 2012
borderlands 2 is awesome :smileyhappy: can't believe I missed the first
I own over 100 ps3/psn games... ps3>>>everything
Message 7 of 30 (995 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

Subtenko wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

You could have said the same thing about borderlands 2 Guide and I would still refer you to the end of the OP....

Guess the borderlands 2 guide isnt real and its imaginary, the borderlands 2 guide was put up for preordering before the game came out too...along with other guides in gaming history...like LBP and LBP2. Which tell you everything about the on-disc content...

now you are talking about guides for games that ARE OUT. is allstars out yet? no it isnt. so you cant sit there and say that since that guide says unlockable, that it's true. WE DONT KNOW, ITS MORE THAN LIKELEY NOT TRUE BECAUSE NO WHERE HAS SUPERBOT SAID THERE WILL BE 20+ characters, no one has provided a link to that

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 8 of 30 (971 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4213 posts

Sep 29, 2012

SniperWolf323 wrote:

Subtenko wrote:

SniperWolf323 wrote:

now you are talking about guides for games that ARE OUT. is allstars out yet? no it isnt. so you cant sit there and say that since that guide says unlockable, that it's true. WE DONT KNOW, ITS MORE THAN LIKELEY NOT TRUE BECAUSE NO WHERE HAS SUPERBOT SAID THERE WILL BE 20+ characters, no one has provided a link to that

Guides are posted before the game is sold in stores, borderlands guide was posted BEFORE the game came out just like PSASBR guide is posted BEFORE its out right now..... Same thing happened with LBP and LBP2; the guides were posted BEFORE they were out. Those guides tell you everything about the games on-disc content.....

Message 9 of 30 (930 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Sep 29, 2012

I posted guides for Viewtiful Joe: Red Hot Rumble before the game was released!

But...thats'...mostly because I found it early.

Message 10 of 30 (920 Views)
0 Likes