Reply
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/06/2008
Offline
1189 posts
 

Re: New Unlockable characters make 20+ details

Sep 29, 2012

The description for the guide was written up long before most of the characters were revealed, look at that place holder cover pic. Sorry but this is old news, the games community manager has already said all characters are unlocked from the get-go. Deal with it.

Message 11 of 30 (215 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
4226 posts
 

Re: New Unlockable characters make 20+ details

Sep 29, 2012
Just like Borderlands 2 and LBP and LBP 2. Those were true as well because they know about the games on-disc content. What part of that is so hard to understand...

Same thing happens with LBP and LBP2. I've seen the game guides online for it before it came out, and I've seen the guides in the store at Gamestop...
http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 12 of 30 (209 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/23/2012
Offline
92 posts
 

Re: New Unlockable characters make 20+ details

Sep 29, 2012

Assuming the prima guide is true, the unlockable characters are probably already revealed. The guide doesn't say 20 plus characters yet to be confirmed. Sorry to bust your bubble.

Message 13 of 30 (173 Views)
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
4226 posts
 

Re: New Unlockable characters make 20+ details

Sep 29, 2012

Daddy-X-HoHoHo wrote:

Assuming the prima guide is true, the unlockable characters are probably already revealed. The guide doesn't say 20 plus characters yet to be confirmed. Sorry to bust your bubble.


 

Then Sid is not right saying they have revealed the full launch lineup or characters. So either Sid is right or your scenario is. Which is it?

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 14 of 30 (167 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/23/2012
Offline
92 posts
 

Re: New Unlockable characters make 20+ details

Sep 29, 2012

if the full launch roster has been revealed, some of those characters are unlockable, not an unknown extra few.

Message 15 of 30 (161 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Highlighted
Wastelander
Registered: 12/21/2008
Offline
596 posts
 

Re: New Unlockable characters make 20+ details

Sep 29, 2012

Subtenko wrote:

Daddy-X-HoHoHo wrote:

Assuming the prima guide is true, the unlockable characters are probably already revealed. The guide doesn't say 20 plus characters yet to be confirmed. Sorry to bust your bubble.


 

Then Sid is not right saying they have revealed the full launch lineup or characters. So either Sid is right or your scenario is. Which is it?


that's not true at all. The game could EASILY lock out already revealed characters and we would have to unlock characters like Nariko, or Jak & Daxter or something. Nowhere on the prima page does it specifically say 20+ characters.

Message 16 of 30 (159 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
4226 posts
 

Re: New Unlockable characters make 20+ details

Sep 29, 2012

Daddy-X-HoHoHo wrote:

if the full launch roster has been revealed, some of those characters are unlockable, not an unknown extra few.


Like SSB right?

 

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 17 of 30 (149 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
First Son
Registered: 09/23/2012
Offline
18 posts
 

Re: New Unlockable characters make 20+ details

Sep 29, 2012

I believe there probably will be unlockable characters... My main concern here is if they don't reveal them... Largely from the fact that certain characters would definitely help move units.... And if you keep these characters under wraps until the game is out... Is quite frankly idiotic... You want the characters that will sell the game in the forefront...

Message 18 of 30 (117 Views)
Lombax Warrior
Registered: 09/23/2012
Offline
92 posts
 

Re: New Unlockable characters make 20+ details

Sep 29, 2012

Hopefully theres surprise characters but given the tweet, it doesn't seem likely. "We have revealed the full launch roster" doesn't leave much room for hope, even for secret characters.

Message 19 of 30 (112 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 05/22/2006
Offline
4226 posts
 

Re: New Unlockable characters make 20+ details

[ Edited ]
Sep 29, 2012

Daddy-X-HoHoHo wrote:

Hopefully theres surprise characters but given the tweet, it doesn't seem likely. "We have revealed the full launch roster" doesn't leave much room for hope, even for secret characters.


That doesnt say that there are only 20 characters

 

http://www.playstation4dreams.com

http://www.youtube.com/SubtenkoGaming
http://www.facebook.com/Subtenko

Best gaming moments with people like you everyday! Gta V Online, H1Z1, The Forest, & More.

Steam: Subtenko
Message 20 of 30 (108 Views)
Reply
0 Likes