Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Re: New PodCast Interview with Omar Kendal

Jan 20, 2013
They are checking heihachi and dante before sir dan? This will definitely be interesting in the coming patches.
Message 31 of 58 (333 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 20, 2013
The are balancing because people still Can't seem to work around Drake, or people aren't using Drake as they expected. It's probably almost a Sackboy kind of deal.

He's on of the top used characters in my league for the moment. He must have some strength.
Message 32 of 58 (323 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1819 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Aylas_Hero wrote:
The are balancing because people still Can't seem to work around Drake, or people aren't using Drake as they expected. It's probably almost a Sackboy kind of deal.

He's on of the top used characters in my league for the moment. He must have some strength.

Sigh. Back to Sony Vegas I go...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WHAT IS THIS!?
Message 33 of 58 (316 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Jan 20, 2013
I dont have a problem with drake... I guess thats cuz sacks fan and bounce pad reflector lol
Message 34 of 58 (310 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jan 20, 2013
I honestly think the only thing they need to do with Raiden is change a couple of the hit reactions his attacks cause so he doesnt have so many friggin confirms. Also dat lvl 2 lol
Message 35 of 58 (303 Views)
Survivor
2365 posts

Jan 20, 2013
I know Strife I know...

It's just how it seems to be for now. :/

And Dan really doesn't have as many problems as people think. People need to sit down and learn to use him correctly.
Message 36 of 58 (300 Views)
Wastelander
561 posts

Jan 20, 2013

Typical omar kendall you ask for a hint at DLC and you shoot it down straight away. And you wonder why this game sold so badly LOLsuperbot

Message 37 of 58 (283 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
5661 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Was an interesting podcast. As far as 'new' details go:

- Patch should be going live any day now
- A SotC stage was considered (likely rejected by Team ICO)
- "Message has definitely been received" regarding Crash & Spyro
- They have experimented with how a turn based RPG character would translate to the game, however this is in no way an official confirmation of a character to come
- Next DLC will launch earlier (or so they're hoping), the 'delay' in announcing is to keep up the excitement on the current DLC
- The game will be supported for quite some time, with the possibility of quite a few DLC additions
- "We don't have the privelage to meet one persons definition of 'All Star" (cant recall the full quote but the gist of it is, different people have different ideas of who an 'All Star' is, they try to meet everybodies needs within the realm of what's possible)
- Fearless (and all future DLC stages) can be played in 'Versus' if the host has bought it (i.e. not all players need to buy it, and can be played/accessed for free in Arcade & Ranked mode)
Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos
Message 38 of 58 (269 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
325 posts

Jan 20, 2013
Sir dans lv3 resets whenever somebody leaves the circle... And its possible to dodge multiple times while in the circle, without you dying. His lv2 travels too slowly to hit any competent player, unless comboed into and even then, it isnt 100% fullproof. Those are my only gripes with him. They need to buff his 3 by making him run faster, or decreasing the time needed to kill with the circle and preventing the reset when people escape his circle. His lv2 needs to travel faster.
Message 39 of 58 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1807 posts

Jan 20, 2013

I hope they use my dante moveset to fix him.

@the guy who say drake doesnt need nerf, imo yes his barrel take to much space and explode, not everyone has a good prjectile to destroy it, also he has a barrier that you cant him, and his ak being able to walk is unfair in some ways but thats my opinion.

@the guy for sir dan buff imo i just think some of his moves and speed should be slightly faster and i mean slightly, but his supers need buff.

P.S. they said that kat and emmett might be a socal!!!

Message 40 of 58 (239 Views)
0 Likes