Treasure Hunter
5383 posts

Re: New Paul Gale Network Q/A Article for PASBR Coming Soon

Jul 20, 2012
BUMP!
My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 31 of 40 (237 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2925 posts

Jul 20, 2012
BUMP
Message 32 of 40 (210 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Any update on when this is coming?

(This will sound stupid but, 'bump' means, "Hey! The thread's still here! Somebody tell me the answer! This thread is at the top again now! Notice it!" - am i right?)
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 33 of 40 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 20, 2012

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

Guest_1001 wrote:

I agree with those who say that this guy is just messing around with you. Frankly, he could post a picture of Mr Potato Head and people would see what they wanted to see.

And by the way, the "R" was covered up in one of the Outdoor Grill pictures too. Does that suddenly become irrelevant just because there's an I and an O?

The guy confirmed Jak & Daxter 8 months ago. He also was the first EVER to post any pictures from the game. In pre-alpha stage.

He also revealed Drake right before the E3 reveal.

He also posted a picture of a cat the day before Toro was revealed, alongside a picture of a guy in a fighting stance, close to Heihachi stance, when he stomps his foot in the "Here Comes A New Challenger" video.

I like how he just released an article talking about you guys. Yes! YOU! The people who think he's nothing but a fraud posting pictures to throw us off or just make us go crazy with speculations.

You should go read it Smiley Happy

I'm sorry, I forgot that there weren't any other cats in the Sony world.  Like obviously-included character Ratchet.  And the fighter hint could have just as easily have referred to Cloud (character with insane hair) if somebody wanted it to.  I agree that his leaks are for real, but these recent arbitrary, vague hints that could quite literally refer to anything are more likely than not him screwing around.  Does he have a source inside SuperBot?  Yes.  Does that make everything he says correct?  No.  (Not to mention every one of his leaks have been for fully obvious characters.  Jak?  Duh.  Drake?  Duh.)  This is especially true since now his hints don't refer to specific reveals/conventions like the Toro/Heihachi ones did.  He could just as easily be talking out of his $@# as showing actual hints.

ecdf9e46
Visit PAStadium's YouTube Channel for all of your Project Axis needs!
Message 34 of 40 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
646 posts

Jul 20, 2012

DivinePaladin27 wrote:

HighFlyer_15 wrote:

Guest_1001 wrote:

I agree with those who say that this guy is just messing around with you. Frankly, he could post a picture of Mr Potato Head and people would see what they wanted to see.

And by the way, the "R" was covered up in one of the Outdoor Grill pictures too. Does that suddenly become irrelevant just because there's an I and an O?

The guy confirmed Jak & Daxter 8 months ago. He also was the first EVER to post any pictures from the game. In pre-alpha stage.

He also revealed Drake right before the E3 reveal.

He also posted a picture of a cat the day before Toro was revealed, alongside a picture of a guy in a fighting stance, close to Heihachi stance, when he stomps his foot in the "Here Comes A New Challenger" video.

I like how he just released an article talking about you guys. Yes! YOU! The people who think he's nothing but a fraud posting pictures to throw us off or just make us go crazy with speculations.

You should go read it Smiley Happy

I'm sorry, I forgot that there weren't any other cats in the Sony world.  Like obviously-included character Ratchet.  And the fighter hint could have just as easily have referred to Cloud (character with insane hair) if somebody wanted it to.  I agree that his leaks are for real, but these recent arbitrary, vague hints that could quite literally refer to anything are more likely than not him screwing around.  Does he have a source inside SuperBot?  Yes.  Does that make everything he says correct?  No.  (Not to mention every one of his leaks have been for fully obvious characters.  Jak?  Duh.  Drake?  Duh.)  This is especially true since now his hints don't refer to specific reveals/conventions like the Toro/Heihachi ones did.  He could just as easily be talking out of his $@# as showing actual hints.

He posted those pictures talking specifically about the reveals at EVO, if the characters revealed were Cole and Jak for example, then of course it would be BS. But he specifically put a cat and a fighter the day before they were revealed, and Ratchet is NOT a cat, so......

Also, the MGS "hint" was hardly arbitrary

Message 35 of 40 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

Jul 20, 2012
Yes, but Snake was already confirmed by Ladin's leak and the slip at EVO, so making an MGS hint was moot anyway. And Ratchet is a Lombax. Lombaxes share many catlike qualities, so a cat would easily fit him. As I said, the more vague the hints become and the less specific they are, the more possible it is for them to be total BS. At this point, the hints can refer to items, characters, stages, etc. and aren't tied to specific events, so I could take a picture of a chair and it could be correct in some sense. Do I believe his earlier stuff was legit? Of course; in fact, I was speculating along with everybody else when the recent four hints first dropped. But it soon came to me that at this point he has absolutely no credibility to his hints, because he can create any reasoning for them being correct.
ecdf9e46
Message 36 of 40 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Jul 20, 2012

The cole hint had so many hints pointing to COLE it was rediculous so i dont see why you think they're so bad ,

ハマり度MAX!!
Message 37 of 40 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2494 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

Maybe because of how many people thought the car colors represented characters? Or maybe how the pile of bullets represented Crash's or even Jak's head? Or even how the two guns could to LittleBigPlanet just because there was a small and big gun. Seriously, the fan reaction to the hints was ridiculous.

"A man's venom poisons himself more than his victims."
By the way, just call me Count for short.
Message 38 of 40 (87 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4668 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 20, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:

The cole hint had so many hints pointing to COLE it was rediculous so i dont see why you think they're so bad ,

Only in hindsight can you say that.  People thought it was Crash, Nariko, R&C etc., and very few actually connected the first two pictures to Cole, so all those hints pointing to him obviously didn't mean anything.

And I never said the hints were bad.  I said that there was no credibility to them anymore, and there's not.  Any hint can mean anything at any time now.  There's nothing to tie them to actuality except for the person creating them.  He could, as I've stated before, easily be giving us complete BS right now, as there's no standard that we can hold him to anymore to test him.  While taking them with a grain of salt is understandable, believing everything he says without the slightest shadow of a doubt is nonsensical, to say the least.

Edit:  CountMario, you beat me to it!  (Or at least the first part of my response.)

ecdf9e46
Message 39 of 40 (81 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Fender Bender
2718 posts

Jul 20, 2012
well i guess i was one of the few who got Cole form hint 1 then.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 40 of 40 (75 Views)
0 Likes