Reply
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: New PS Store out in US

Nov 2, 2012
yeah the new one is much more simple.
For example. You choose uncharted 3. And you go to uncharted 3 page. Everything uncharted 3 is there. Avatars, dlc, the demo, everything all in 1 page.
the old store had it scattered everywhere.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 11 of 21 (115 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 06/24/2011
Online
4394 posts
 

Re: New PS Store out in US

Nov 2, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
yeah the new one is much more simple.
For example. You choose uncharted 3. And you go to uncharted 3 page. Everything uncharted 3 is there. Avatars, dlc, the demo, everything all in 1 page.
the old store had it scattered everywhere.

Okay... too soon. Too soon. :3

Ho Ho Ha Ha
Message 12 of 21 (110 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 07/21/2010
Offline
1736 posts
 

Re: New PS Store out in US

Nov 2, 2012

Ugh... I hate this new drop-down letter search. How do I get a standard keyboard search?

Message 13 of 21 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: New PS Store out in US

Nov 2, 2012
I like the letter search. It's intuitive and original (I haven't seen it before). I think they should add a method where it does the same search for what you type in for all those people who hate change.
Message 14 of 21 (92 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 03/07/2009
Offline
2718 posts
 

Re: New PS Store out in US

Nov 2, 2012
i like the new search. Results come up as you're searching, plus for example if you write.. SL, the remaining letters arent all 26, because there are only a few. SLY being one.
It's a bit slower to type, but faster finding your result.
ハマり度MAX!!
Message 15 of 21 (86 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: New PS Store out in US

Nov 2, 2012

stargateheaven wrote:
i like the new search. Results come up as you're searching, plus for example if you write.. SL, the remaining letters arent all 26, because there are only a few. SLY being one.
It's a bit slower to type, but faster finding your result.

I would be nice if they also had a keyboard input for the same search style, though.

Message 16 of 21 (75 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 01/06/2012
Offline
1163 posts
 

Re: New PS Store out in US

Nov 2, 2012

LX_Theo wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:
i like the new search. Results come up as you're searching, plus for example if you write.. SL, the remaining letters arent all 26, because there are only a few. SLY being one.
It's a bit slower to type, but faster finding your result.

I would be nice if they also had a keyboard input for the same search style, though.


There is,in the search,you can put in the letters with your keyboard!

 

Message 17 of 21 (70 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
Registered: 10/04/2008
Offline
1001 posts
 

Re: New PS Store out in US

Nov 2, 2012

Ferkel11 wrote:

LX_Theo wrote:

stargateheaven wrote:
i like the new search. Results come up as you're searching, plus for example if you write.. SL, the remaining letters arent all 26, because there are only a few. SLY being one.
It's a bit slower to type, but faster finding your result.

I would be nice if they also had a keyboard input for the same search style, though.


There is,in the search,you can put in the letters with your keyboard!

 


I just assumed it didn't, lol. Shoot. I'm off to try that now.

Message 18 of 21 (62 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 09/07/2012
Offline
3716 posts
 

Re: New PS Store out in US

Nov 3, 2012

it's no out in the asian psn...

Play For Fun!
Message 19 of 21 (47 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Splicer
Registered: 03/30/2005
Offline
53 posts
 

Re: New PS Store out in US

Nov 3, 2012
The store feels Xbox-like with it's blockyness but I'm sure I'll grow to love it. Now if only I can find where I can download the Battle Royale beta (I never received a code from Sony or saw anything but videos on the store)!
Message 20 of 21 (42 Views)
Reply
0 Likes