Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
225 posts

Re: New PG hint for Sagat?

Sep 26, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

WarWithSociety wrote:

Probably thinking about this too much but just a thought. He is going against gravity, the angle of the photo isnt straight on, and you see his shadow. All things you often see in gravity rush (shadows being the enemies, cat,exc.)Just a thought. 

yeah most people think its kat, it makes a lot of sense, even the military thing.

OH WOW didnt even think about the military thing, thats true.

Photobucket
Message 31 of 33 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Sep 26, 2012

zeothedeathgod wrote:

l3oml3_RideR wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

l3oml3_RideR wrote:

For the hints, I looked at the shadow of the first image. To me, it kind of looks like a lightning bolt. Combine this with the fact that he mentioned that he previously did 119 pushups in 60 seconds and that his new goal is 133 pushups. He himself specifically said the difference would be 14 pushups. I believe the character "Lightning" appeared in Final Fantasy 14 (I'm not saying I want the character, that's just how I see the hint...I've never even played a Final Fantasy game before so I am unbiased towards Lightning and Cloud). Combine this with the pink walls of the last hint and well...

Second picture has him doing "military" pushups. He said that there is something obvious that only "he" was apparently only to see. I think when he refferred to himself in quotations he was talking about what he was specifically looking at while doing pushups in the pictures. In both the pictures he is very clearly looking into the grass. Doing his military pushups, he puts himself very low to the ground like a "snake" in the "grass". This may be a hint towards Snake.

Someone else mentioned something about gravity so...not sure who that refers to...

Maybe I'm just grasping here, so take from it what you will...

why is lightning in final fantasy 14?? i didnt even know this. havent played 14 yet though, till 2.0.

I'm actually wrong about this...Never played a Final Fantasy game before. I think I got 12 and 13 mixed up, and then 13 and 14.

haha its fine xD didnt mean it to look like i was attacking you, ive just seen quite a few people say this:smileytongue:

It didn't at all look like you were attacking me...I just didn't want you to believe something inaccurate to be the truth because of inaccurate information that I mentioned.

Message 32 of 33 (89 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Sep 26, 2012

l3oml3_RideR wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

l3oml3_RideR wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

l3oml3_RideR wrote:

For the hints, I looked at the shadow of the first image. To me, it kind of looks like a lightning bolt. Combine this with the fact that he mentioned that he previously did 119 pushups in 60 seconds and that his new goal is 133 pushups. He himself specifically said the difference would be 14 pushups. I believe the character "Lightning" appeared in Final Fantasy 14 (I'm not saying I want the character, that's just how I see the hint...I've never even played a Final Fantasy game before so I am unbiased towards Lightning and Cloud). Combine this with the pink walls of the last hint and well...

Second picture has him doing "military" pushups. He said that there is something obvious that only "he" was apparently only to see. I think when he refferred to himself in quotations he was talking about what he was specifically looking at while doing pushups in the pictures. In both the pictures he is very clearly looking into the grass. Doing his military pushups, he puts himself very low to the ground like a "snake" in the "grass". This may be a hint towards Snake.

Someone else mentioned something about gravity so...not sure who that refers to...

Maybe I'm just grasping here, so take from it what you will...

why is lightning in final fantasy 14?? i didnt even know this. havent played 14 yet though, till 2.0.

I'm actually wrong about this...Never played a Final Fantasy game before. I think I got 12 and 13 mixed up, and then 13 and 14.

haha its fine xD didnt mean it to look like i was attacking you, ive just seen quite a few people say this:smileytongue:

It didn't at all look like you were attacking me...I just didn't want you to believe something inaccurate to be the truth because of inaccurate information that I mentioned.

oh haha xD i hate people thinking i was attacking them, because so many people do online :smileytongue:, but yeah i think we will get cloud over lightning for our FF rep, i think this hint means snake or kat (but hes been hinting snake a lot lately, or big boss, so this hint probably means kat)

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 33 of 33 (86 Views)
0 Likes