Reply
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7532 posts
 

Re: New Minions coming to All Stars

Jan 30, 2013

RaiXku wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:
I really hope they make Bentley a playable character one day lol. I would love that.

Smiley Very Happy........only true Sly fans like us 2 would wish that


Smiley Very Happy......you getting thieves in time? Smiley Tongue

 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 71 of 116 (259 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
Registered: 01/26/2013
Offline
1577 posts
 

Re: New Minions coming to All Stars

Jan 30, 2013
I would've prefer John White > Kuo. Otacon > Everyone. Samos > Ashelin. Oh why world... On the other hand is this coming out for the US by any chance?
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 72 of 116 (256 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 09/13/2008
Offline
363 posts
 

Re: New Minions coming to All Stars

Jan 30, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:
I really hope they make Bentley a playable character one day lol. I would love that.

Smiley Very Happy........only losers like us 2 would wish that


Bentley would be awesome. Shooting sleep darts out his cross-bow, planting bombs on characters, and he'd probably be in his wheelchair which would add a lot of other cool attacks. I would love using his Adreneline Burst.

NS.png

Message 73 of 116 (253 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7532 posts
 

Re: New Minions coming to All Stars

Jan 30, 2013

TubaDude49 wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:
I really hope they make Bentley a playable character one day lol. I would love that.

Smiley Very Happy........only losers like us 2 would wish that


Bentley would be awesome. Shooting sleep darts out his cross-bow, planting bombs on characters, and he'd probably be in his wheelchair which would add a lot of other cool attacks. I would love using his Adreneline Burst.


Yeah I got cool ideas for specials but truth is sly is more suited and Ben and mur mur show up and are represented so I'm happy and even Carmelita shows up in a stage

Sleep Matt signature
Message 74 of 116 (245 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Sackboy
Registered: 06/04/2009
Offline
558 posts
 

Re: New Minions coming to All Stars

Jan 30, 2013
thats nice i hope theres not a Hot shot golf character comming as a DLC lol

Message 75 of 116 (240 Views)
Gaming Beast
Registered: 03/04/2008
Offline
1776 posts
 

Re: New Minions coming to All Stars

Jan 30, 2013

Wow, I'm REALLY liking that list. Eucadian Soldier and Colossus of Rhodes probably surprised me the most (in a good way)!

Message 76 of 116 (225 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2179 posts
 

Re: New Minions coming to All Stars

Jan 30, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:
I really hope they make Bentley a playable character one day lol. I would love that.

Smiley Very Happy........only true Sly fans like us 2 would wish that


Smiley Very Happy......you getting thieves in time? Smiley Tongue

 


Pre-ordered and waiting... Smiley Happy 

Message 77 of 116 (203 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7532 posts
 

Re: New Minions coming to All Stars

Jan 30, 2013

RaiXku wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:
I really hope they make Bentley a playable character one day lol. I would love that.

Smiley Very Happy........only true Sly fans like us 2 would wish that


Smiley Very Happy......you getting thieves in time? Smiley Tongue

 


Pre-ordered and waiting... Smiley Happy 


Same here haha........ buddy high 5?

Sleep Matt signature
Message 78 of 116 (201 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Survivor
Registered: 06/30/2012
Offline
2179 posts
 

Re: New Minions coming to All Stars

Jan 30, 2013

SteepMatt wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:
I really hope they make Bentley a playable character one day lol. I would love that.

Smiley Very Happy........only true Sly fans like us 2 would wish that


Smiley Very Happy......you getting thieves in time? Smiley Tongue

 


Pre-ordered and waiting... Smiley Happy 


Same here haha........ buddy high 5?


...... why not xD 

 

Message 79 of 116 (195 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/29/2011
Offline
7532 posts
 

Re: New Minions coming to All Stars

Jan 30, 2013

RaiXku wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

RaiXku wrote:

SteepMatt wrote:

boboMELOSHE wrote:
I really hope they make Bentley a playable character one day lol. I would love that.

Smiley Very Happy........only true Sly fans like us 2 would wish that


Smiley Very Happy......you getting thieves in time? Smiley Tongue

 


Pre-ordered and waiting... Smiley Happy 


Same here haha........ buddy high 5?


...... why not xD 

 


Smiley Very Happy 

Sleep Matt signature
Message 80 of 116 (192 Views)
Reply
0 Likes