Uncharted Territory
1266 posts

Re: New Medieval For PS3 Please

Sep 2, 2012

PaypayTR wrote:
men deal with that. we still didnt have any next gen crash game. and spyro game is sucks. this much better

By Spyro game sucks, you mean Skylanders right?

photo Vigor_murder_of_crows_zps5759709e.gif
Message 11 of 17 (430 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
565 posts

Sep 2, 2012
Not Medieval.

MediEvil.
I hate Signatures because I can never tell if it's apart of their post.
Message 12 of 17 (429 Views)
I Only Post Everything
949 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Nocturnal__Gamer wrote:

I'm really hoping that Sir Daniel Fortesque being in this game can win us a Medieval for the PS3!  That would be one of the best releases for the PS3's exclusive line-up!  What do you guys think?

if they use psone dan and not psp dan than yea, and depending on if they do a "new crash" on him

Omar - "what are you guys doing? Why did you get rid of crash!"
Game devs - "we wanted to put in evil Cole so we had to get rid of everyone else the fans wanted"
Omar- "Oh nice, good idea. I didn't think of that"
Message 13 of 17 (419 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
838 posts

Sep 2, 2012
I'd love to see a new adventure led by Sir Daniel Fortesque (Though I'm curious as to what time it will take, since the last one was merely around 200 years ago in plot). This game had inspired me to buy the first MediEvil on PS3 (PSOne Classic), and I must say it is a pretty good game.

@PayPayTR:
By Spyro game sucks, do you mean Skylanders? The game is actually good. What it did to Spyro isn't.
Message 14 of 17 (415 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
561 posts

Sep 2, 2012

Astroking112 wrote:
I'd love to see a new adventure led by Sir Daniel Fortesque (Though I'm curious as to what time it will take, since the last one was merely around 200 years ago in plot). This game had inspired me to buy the first MediEvil on PS3 (PSOne Classic), and I must say it is a pretty good game.

@PayPayTR:
By Spyro game sucks, do you mean Skylanders? The game is actually good. What it did to Spyro isn't.

It's simple, they pull a fast one and make a MediEvil 2012 that follows the same storyline and is set in the same time as the first one, It has better graphics, controls, MORE LEVELS (if they can see somewhere to fit them in), and all around more features.

Or they could make MediEvil 3 take place in a current-day zombie apocalypse-esque world where Zarok has modified his magic to fully zombify the living instead of just fry their brains. Of course, he put his gargoyles around to help himself out, but they still help Dan.

Either one of these would be cool.

I sell propane and propane accessories, I tell you h'what.
Message 15 of 17 (410 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1173 posts

Sep 2, 2012

MGS4_80GB wrote:

Medieval Moves: Deadmund's Quest Box Front

Close enough to a sequel, I'd say.

Close enough to be inspired by MediEvil, I'd say. Plus, who would want a new MediEvil game on PS3 where you can ONLY use Playstation Move. I need to get equipment to just play the new MediEvil? At least with Ape Escape on PS3, they did a Move-only game except it wasn't like the other Ape Escape games. Just one that doesn't matter.

However, I agree for a MediEvil for PS3. However, the Developer is busy with a game which will be for 2013. Maybe if Sir Daniel gets praised on PS All-Stars. It could show the Developer to make another installment to the MediEvil franchise.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GameAtHeart's Average Gaming & Entertainment Channel
Message 16 of 17 (407 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
518 posts

Sep 2, 2012
I think Just 3D next gen Medievil and Ape Escape where they keep things true and simple to the franchise. Both series are great Ps1 games and if we get a Ape Escape rebut or Medievil 3 it would be great Playstation Exclusives..
Message 17 of 17 (402 Views)
0 Likes