Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Re: New LBP Stage

Mar 22, 2013

@TrashCrap i like it but i think The Bunker is pretty awsome choice since people say Sackboy should stick to his LBP1 roots

Message 11 of 22 (554 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Mar 22, 2013
I think with superbot thinking about characters n possible moveset and with the discussion with Sony and plat games, them using raiden was a great way to introduce and advertise metal gear rising game and the fact that raiden IS the face off metal gear franchise now after the events and conclusion of mgs4 and the company wanting to end the story line off the 4 snakes within the metal gear universe

Also I don't believe in a million years that the 'heads' of multi million companies really believes it comes down to a popularity test at the end of the day.

Plus there is no such thing as a second rep in a level, the stage is a mix of 2 niether 1 is greater then the other.

Also to new gamers which is the current generation of gamers they don't even know who he is and if they do they know him as 'old snake' so I wouldn't say he was originally thee best choice outta snake n raiden
Message 12 of 22 (551 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Mar 22, 2013

by second rep on the stage i meant its the mash up

Message 13 of 22 (546 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
955 posts

Mar 22, 2013

MGR wasnt made by the same people who made MGS. It was infact I beleive the guys who made vanquish.

Either way I would enjoy another LBP stage as long as its based more on the second game and contains more dynamic hazards.

Check out my [Moveset Creation Guide] ,my [PSASBR Wishlist]
...and my Movesets!

Message 14 of 22 (545 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
297 posts

Mar 22, 2013

i would also like to see and LBP2 level actually Dreamscape was going to be LBP2 than LBP1 heres some concept art

Dreamscape LBP2 version.jpg

Message 15 of 22 (541 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Mar 22, 2013
@digi

Mgr was originally scripted and constructed by konjami (< how ever it was spelt) productions and they f'd up so Hideo gave the script to platinum games (same peeps as vanquish) and it was managed by Hideo (so the 2 studios were mixed).

Uniquely with konjami productions they don't own anything metal gear licensed niether does platinum games.... It is hideo konjami the inventor that owns the characters. So in the end it comes down to him what character he wants in a game.
Message 16 of 22 (535 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2454 posts

Mar 22, 2013
@alex

That pic I believe is the original version of dreamscape and it was numbed down so it can play smoother on the vita with cross play
Message 17 of 22 (532 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Mar 22, 2013
I didn't really like how Dreamscape was represented, both LBP and Uncharted have memorable stages so I want them to make some more. I thought it be great if we could fight in Sackboy's rocket ship and we'd be zipping through space encountering different IPs. Also the Cake levels in LBP 2 mixed with Fat Princess would be funny
Message 18 of 22 (522 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
195 posts

Mar 22, 2013
I'd also like to add that her minions could be smuggling cake in the background while the Sackbots try to stop them xD
Message 19 of 22 (487 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
76 posts

Mar 22, 2013

Well, one thing I can imagine is a stage where you fight on top of Huge Spaceship, similar to SSBM's Corneria stage. You're leaving Avalonia and are being attacked by the Negativitron's forces amidst the brawl. Second stage, you find yourself in the mountains of Nepal in Uncharted 2, where  a Mi-35 helicopter now becomes the hazard. Eventually, just like the Patapon tribe destorying Hades and Kulche destroying Metal Gear RAY, the helicopter gets destroyed by H.O.N.E.Y. Cannons piloted by Sackbots.

Mostly just wanna see that helicopter idea implemented somewhere.

Photobucket
Message 20 of 22 (103 Views)
0 Likes