Uncharted Territory
1661 posts

Re: New JaK and Daxter Combo Video (new combos and KC's)

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

Blue just leave it as "The combos I use" instead of using the word "Mine" because that's what's giving people the impression that you're claiming the combos to be yours, just gotta change your wording a bit bro.

By this logic and Dude's logic I guess a combo will never truly belong to a person at all, because there are millions of people out there who don't have recording devices and even so noone will ever know if a person was the first to find stuff.

This means there can be no true founders and that noone can claim anything as theres.

Hmm? In this case I guess this logic is rational because its true but then again there is always one person who was the first to find something but it just can't be proven. This world is unfair.

I'm happy you understand the world. At the end of the day it doesn't matter who found what and why. These videos are supposed to help folk and that's what they do. Nice video whoever made it. Keep up the good work.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 21 of 24 (120 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Feb 4, 2013
Bluediamond, we should friend up, I enjoyed paying against you and your buddy who also Mains jak. Albeit annoying, it was enjoyable and intense, and you're, from what I could tell, a pretty decent guy. We played three times, you bested us 2/3 (me and ra1n) but **bleep** if I didn't have a blast. Xfeyblade
Message 22 of 24 (111 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
298 posts

Feb 4, 2013

Reaper142 wrote:

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

Keep in mid he performed most of everybodies already found combo's. Ive seen a couple of mines in there. He had a mixture of new and already found ones.

This video should have had the names listed under the combo's though :/

I think I only did one of "your" combos. The 145ap one all the rest you did most Jak players knew about. Idk im not someone who claims combos as my own but if it makes everyone happy I can post a link to dark erazors jak thread on all star arena. Even though some combos on there are from the trials and some people have claimed them as their own.

Just to avoid confusion: As far as the Jak Archives are concerned, I always tried to find out who was the first to publish a combo. If I wasn't able to find anything, I just gave credits to the person who told me about the combo. This doesn't mean that that person has claimed the combo as his own.

The Jak Archives:
http://allstararena.com/threads/the-jak-archives.449/
Message 23 of 24 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Monster Hunter
42 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 4, 2013

BlueDiamond93 wrote:

ThatOneGuy39 wrote:

Blue just leave it as "The combos I use" instead of using the word "Mine" because that's what's giving people the impression that you're claiming the combos to be yours, just gotta change your wording a bit bro.

By this logic and Dude's logic I guess a combo will never truly belong to a person at all, because there are millions of people out there who don't have recording devices and even so noone will ever know if a person was the first to find stuff.

This means there can be no true founders and that noone can claim anything as theres.

Hmm? In this case I guess this logic is rational because its true but then again there is always one person who was the first to find something but it just can't be proven. This world is unfair.

Theres one way to balance this out. Anyone who finds a combo that hasn't been seen should get credit as being the publisher or uploader of/for it. For example. With my new HC video coming out. I will be known as the publisher/uploader of the HC.

Smiley Happy Ok well um kudos to Reaper for not claiming any of these combos as his, but cmon man Reaper used Jak quotes from the games like I did along with a OST from the games :/ Inspiration??

my main  inspiration was personaworld  He used OST from the games and his combo vid had a good layout. Why do u think even our title names are similar Smiley Happy Plus most of the new jak stuff i didnt know actually came from persona darkerazor dude5059 and strife. tbh I didnt even check out your vid until you told me I used some of your combos. Im just trying to clarify everything here. Just enjoy the combos and use em yourself nuff said

Message 24 of 24 (101 Views)
0 Likes