Jan 02 2013
By: mtjjrstccw1 Treasure Hunter 5383 posts

New Item Ideas

4 replies 103 views Edited Jan 2, 2013

Seal of Metatron: The item is thrown, and takes effect once it makes contact with an opponent, attaching to them and staying there for 15 seconds...it reveals a characters true self, transforming them into a creature to emulate this, causing them to move around at a slower speed and only allow them to use 1 attack, which is a swipe forward (similar to what the descendants do in Drakes level 3)...Each character has their own unique creature that they become emulating who they truly are. (I will update this giving suggestions for each of the characters).

Soul Reaver: It is an epic item...it drains a persons AP and is able to emit an attack of varying power depending on which level super you have...short range blast for draining a level 1, an attack similar to evil coles level 2 if the item drains your level 2, and an attack where it shoots out large energy balls (similar to clanks time orbs for Ratchets level 2) out of it if a level 3 is drained by the sword.

My Scaler (Obscure/Unique) Moveset!: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Scaler-Obscure-Unique-Moveset-Give-Feedback/m-p/41328063 Gimme Feedback on it?
Message 1 of 5 (103 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2303 posts

Re: New Item Ideas

Jan 2, 2013

it would be a nice idea but this has less chance then Goku from DBZ being added. the game was set up so only the weapons we have can be used, adding characters is one thing but they would need to recode the whole game. remember they are randomized unless you personally make the match.

Message 2 of 5 (85 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1190 posts

Jan 2, 2013

I don't like these too, honestly, but I like the thread. I have an Idea for items

Ray Sphere: When thrown it blows up and sucks a little AP from anyone near it to where it landed, making a nice neat pile for anyone to take.  (Infamous)

Little Sister Adam harvester: One hit only, but when it hits someone it makes them walk slowly and slowly drop AP, think of the speed as in between the missile and normal (Bioshock)

Worker cap: Goes on your head and gives you three 3-second bombs to place (Fat Princess)

And that's the Gospel Truth Photobucket
Message 3 of 5 (78 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2303 posts

Jan 2, 2013

oh wait the most funny and stupid item ever. an orb that when you hit the other player it forces them to do the hammer dance! ITS HAMMER TIME!!

Message 4 of 5 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Jan 2, 2013
^ I do believe you are talking about the groovitron
Message 5 of 5 (54 Views)
0 Likes