Aug 31 2012
By: MachoMoustachio Wastelander 565 posts

New Information (Rumor)

311 replies 2542 views Edited Aug 31, 2012
A GameFaqs user has posted information regarding PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale, he says that he knows someone that is friends with an employee of SuperBot. Everything written here is considered rumor until confirmed.

- The final, on-disc roster is going to contain 24 playable characters.

- Downloadable content is confirmed. At least 6 characters will be available post-launch and levels with also be available for purchase.

- Crash Bandicoot, Solid Snake, Could Strife, and Kat are to be on-disc as the final characters to be announced.

- Spyro the Dragon confirmed as downloadable content, it is the Skylanders version and his moves and Supers involve him getting help from his fellow Skylanders.

-Solid Snake is the Old Snake version from MGS4. Snake, like Sly Cooper, cannot block, instead quickly become invisible. His Level 3 Super involves him jumping to Metal Gear REX and launching explosives similar to Sweet Tooth's Sweet Bot. His taunts are CODEC calls, like in Super Smash Bros. Brawl except they can be done in any level.

- Crash Bandicoot was one of the first characters that SuperBot wanted in the game when planning began in 2009 however, Activision was very difficult to deal with on Crash Bandicoot's rights. Activision officially gave SuperBot the rights in June 2012. It is currently unknown if it is the original Crash Bandicoot or Crash of the Titans version.

- Cloud Strife was the only Final Fantasy character SuperBot wanted, Lightening was supposedly not even a consideration. Not much else is known about Cloud other than that he is a slow chatacter with mid-range attacks and his Level 1 Super involves Barrett.

- Kat was chosen due to SuperBot feeling that the game needed another female and also to represent a PlayStation Vita IP. She is normal speed, her attacks involve aerial strikes. Like Raiden and Evil Cole MacGrath, Kat can grab on walls but she can also run up and down walls. Her Level 3 Super involves suspending gravity and darting across the screen to gain kills.

Well, what do you guys think?
I hate Signatures because I can never tell if it's apart of their post.
Message 1 of 312 (2,542 Views)
Wastelander
593 posts

Re: New Information (Rumor)

Aug 31, 2012
Seems legit. My friends uncle showed me gameplay of Cloud. He's epic.
Message 2 of 312 (2,535 Views)
I Only Post Everything
873 posts

Aug 31, 2012

I think some one did their research and put together a solid rumor but I'm not convinced. still a good read and a better theory. I will kudo you for the thought.

Message 3 of 312 (2,524 Views)
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Aug 31, 2012
this is actually very believable
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 4 of 312 (2,509 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Aug 31, 2012

ProveIt.jpg

All friends I got......are Moderators
Message 5 of 312 (2,498 Views)
Wastelander
722 posts

Aug 31, 2012
I'd say your full of **bleep**, but I want you to be right, so I won't. I have no reason to believe you without any proof, but since you were descriptive in your post and gave me a good ride, I'll stay optimistic.
Message 6 of 312 (2,491 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
886 posts

Aug 31, 2012
what 6 characters for dlc???
sora signature photo: signature Sora.png
Funny allstars vid! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RodONCh8mxA eager face photo: Eager face thSpongeBobBandGeeks.gif
Message 7 of 312 (2,475 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
243 posts

Aug 31, 2012

too good to be true

if it is i will eat my words

Message 8 of 312 (2,467 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1921 posts

Aug 31, 2012
I dont believe this to be true.
Message 9 of 312 (2,463 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
565 posts

Aug 31, 2012
Tomorrow is the day where we find out the truth.

We should all take note from a dear friend and just belive.
I hate Signatures because I can never tell if it's apart of their post.
Message 10 of 312 (2,450 Views)
0 Likes