Highlighted
Feb 10 2013
By: Astroking112 Wastelander 838 posts

New Idea for PSASBR

4 replies 131 views Edited Feb 10, 2013
What if those emblems that symbolize difficulty levels in the Arcade Mode and Combat Trials counted as a currency? As in, there could be an "All-Star Shop," where you can spend the emblems you collect on 3D character models, extra costumes, or other collectable things. There could be a set total, so someone would be able to get everything, and it would give a new purpose to doing the Combat Trials (As they give far more of those emblems than doing the Arcade).

They could even make it to where you also get an emblem for every 50 levels with a character, to give another purpose to levelling.

Some ideas of mine for filling the potential virtual store:
- 3D Character Models: 20 Emblems each. Can be rotated, zoomed in on, and examined.
- 3D Item Models: 5 Emblems each. Can be rotated, zoomed in on, and comes with a description of its origins.
- Stage Bios: 15 Emblems each. Contains a static picture of the fool stage, and the storyline behind it (Such as Specter coming in Time Station).
- Extra Costumes: 10 Emblems each. Just another costume.
- Minigames: 30 Emblems each. Could be single-player minigames, like that golf-pin thing from SB's concept ideas for Sandover Village, or a fake soccer match. Might even be multiplayer, but idk how.

Well? What do y'all think? Personally, I would see this as a great way to bring more of a meaning to single player, and make it more apparent that this game has literally hundreds of hours of content, even if it would be kind of skewered in favor of the Combat Trials.

Oh, and by the way, by they could have somewhere around a total of 1,880 emblems... So, yeah, feel free to suggest more things to fill the store with. XD
Message 1 of 5 (131 Views)
Wastelander
838 posts

Re: New Idea for PSASBR

Feb 11, 2013
Bump? XD
Message 2 of 5 (104 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
283 posts

Feb 11, 2013

nah, that means it would be a trophy to finish all that and honestly i hate playing with toro i would never want to do all that crap with him

Message 3 of 5 (98 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1708 posts

Feb 11, 2013
That's a great idea. It would definetily get me playing more then I already do
Message 4 of 5 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1360 posts