Jan 27 2013
By: IzoGray Sackboy 538 posts

New Idea For DLC And More Money

9 replies 300 views Edited Jan 27, 2013

It's not really new. SuperBot! You should start selling costumes for characters. 

For instance, Dante has the worst costume selection in game. He can't even play as a jacketless or shirtless version of himself in his own game. In fact, he has way better costumes to be unlocked in his own game. I can guess the reason you decided not tuse them but still! Release them now that the game is out.

The same thing goes for pretty much every character. I'm sure there's some awesome or crazy costume ideas for every character. They don't even have to have anything to do with lore.

Look at Sweet Tooth's alternate costume. He has a Starthawk theme. Kratos is a whole other character, as Deimos. Those are great alternate costumes. We need more like those.

I would gladly pay $15-20 for a set of really cool alternate costumes.

Please do the same with all the DLC characters too. They should be released with the character download. So basically, Kat and Emmett would come with 4 costumes.

ALSO, VERY IMPORTANT.

Please release an update that changes the user interface when selecting costumes and colors. The visual is terrible. It's a small shirt that doesn't even accurately represent how the colors look on your character. Why couldn't you actually change the character portrait with each costume and color change??? It's one of my biggest gripes with the game. Such low quality presentation. 

Message 1 of 10 (300 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
364 posts

Re: New Idea For DLC And More Money

Jan 27, 2013

i would love to see the Mustachio Furiouso outfit for ratchet and sweet tooth have his outfit from twisted metal small brawl which was the baggy jeans and the black and light blue jacket with his face on the back

#ClownTroops
Message 2 of 10 (290 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1418 posts

Jan 27, 2013

A dmc2 costume dante would be pretty sweet

Message 3 of 10 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 27, 2013
They need DLC minions,like 2 dollars for a 3pack one,and 10 dollars for all of them. I only know 3 characters from PSASBR but for Infamous I gladly pay for The Beast (John),Otacon (MGS),and Samos (Jak) These would be the most badarse minions ever,if this ever happens I'll be debating between Otacon and The Beast for like hours! Trish or Nero for Dante!

Costumes I would pay for,well Gray Fox DLC for Raiden since we already cancel out the factor you can't have an alternate costume as a different person,so that's good. Dark Eco costume Jak,like in Street Fighters you can change the color scheme to make Ryu -> Dark Ryu,it be cool to have Jak permanently Dark Eco look. Weapon change Cole,like in Infamous there's DLC weapons,he wields a bat,or a samurai sword,they should add that as a DLC,and his DLC outfit would probably be Festival of the Night DLC costume for Good Cole. For Evil Cole I guess they could make their own,like black electricity + red electricity around his body and I guess when he fuses with the Beast? Dante,probably original Dante costume or Nero. Sackboy,probably one outfit where changing colors will make him look like one character. Like yellow = Cole,Red = Kratos,Orange = Parappa,and than White = Nariko?

For DLC maps I gladly pay for a Catherine map for DLC so that it'll be more tricky,more falling and such. A final destination map probably,it was fun in SMB. I would instantly buy a Shadow Moses map,can you imagine how cool that be? The last map I would gladly pay for is Empire City,the hazards should be cars and such and stupid reapers shooting rockets down at you,so more of a tricky map.
Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 4 of 10 (272 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2538 posts

Jan 27, 2013
They do sell costumes
Message 5 of 10 (261 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Jan 27, 2013

TrashCrap wrote:
They do sell costumes

What he really meant is to sell more alternate costumes,especially for characters who have crappy ones like Dante or

FP (I WANT MORE COLORS FOR THE PIRATE COSTUME!) and characters who in the game just have a big variety of outfits to,just not put in the game.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 6 of 10 (251 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
538 posts

Jan 28, 2013
bump
Message 7 of 10 (190 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
503 posts

Jan 28, 2013
Deimos is an awful costume. The least they could've done was change the voice. Kratos has so many better costumes that are actually him.
Message 8 of 10 (177 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
579 posts

Jan 28, 2013

TylerJL23 wrote:
Deimos is an awful costume. The least they could've done was change the voice. Kratos has so many better costumes that are actually him.

Chef of war!

PSN: SlyZoneCooper
Mains: Big Daddy, Sweet Tooth
Learning: Ratchet, Sir Daniel
Message 9 of 10 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1736 posts

Jan 28, 2013

KiDMachTwo wrote:

TylerJL23 wrote:

Chef of war!

Cod of War

Message 10 of 10 (162 Views)
0 Likes