Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
I Only Post Everything
882 posts

Re: New Dante Fans.

Nov 17, 2012

I feel you on that.....there is no such thing as "old dante and "new dante" i'm sick of hearing it (not arguing with you just venting on the subject) and people really need to grow up.....the half-angel/half demon thing is pretty much the same as being half-demon/half-human but at least the first one can be incorporated into gameplay...and the story of the new DmC looks waayyyyy better than the older ones....

DmC1: It was decent and gave us a little backstory on the characters

DmC2: Lucia's story featuring Dante and a villian that owns a corporation in the middle of a wasteland trying to take over the world.....what world...it's already gone

DmC3: Lady featuring Dante & Vergil....and the origin of finding the name of his store

DmC4: Introduction of Nero and Dante & Trish doing stuff........ok

The new DmC story is already better to me because in this story the demons have already won and the run every aspect of human life behind the shadows....what we watch, drink, eat, etc and Dante, Vergil, & Kat is trying to take it back. When you make a game about taking over the world you can't forget one of the key characters in that type of story......humanity itself. Who are they being affected by the Heores & Villans battle to save them. I could keep going but tired of typing lol.....

Gameplay has made the DmC series classic...not the story...and I think ninja theory is going in the right direction with the series and thats coming from a DmC fan since the beginning and also a dante main in this game:smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 21 of 41 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
488 posts

Nov 17, 2012
I like cheese Dante best.
http://pastadium.forumotion.com/forum

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 22 of 41 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

Solid_Sword23 wrote:

I feel you on that.....there is no such thing as "old dante and "new dante" i'm sick of hearing it (not arguing with you just venting on the subject) and people really need to grow up.....the half-angel/half demon thing is pretty much the same as being half-demon/half-human but at least the first one can be incorporated into gameplay...and the story of the new DmC looks waayyyyy better than the older ones....

DmC1: It was decent and gave us a little backstory on the characters

DmC2: Lucia's story featuring Dante and a villian that owns a corporation in the middle of a wasteland trying to take over the world.....what world...it's already gone

DmC3: Lady featuring Dante & Vergil....and the origin of finding the name of his store

DmC4: Introduction of Nero and Dante & Trish doing stuff........ok

The new DmC story is already better to me because in this story the demons have already won and the run every aspect of human life behind the shadows....what we watch, drink, eat, etc and Dante, Vergil, & Kat is trying to take it back. When you make a game about taking over the world you can't forget one of the key characters in that type of story......humanity itself. Who are they being affected by the Heores & Villans battle to save them. I could keep going but tired of typing lol.....

Gameplay has made the DmC series classic...not the story...and I think ninja theory is going in the right direction with the series and thats coming from a DmC fan since the beginning and also a dante main in this game:smileyhappy:

I wonder who's storyline fits that of the new DmC.  Oh yeah Dante's dad, Sparda.  I'm not much of a fan but it still annoys me that people fail to realize the new storyline is based on the the original storyline before Dante and Vergil exsisted.

Please use plain text.
Message 23 of 41 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Downtoned, the enemies just stand there, you cant keep juggling an enemy non stop and they die they hardly fight back, its way to easy to get a sss it seriously does not go down unless you get hit and its not hard to dodge, and I dont know if its just me but this game looks so linear compared to the others.

Disrespect, the old games were to Japanese and the Japanese approach is unrealistic, they always use the hair color card, were the saviors of the franchise,stop whining you know this game is good, your all entitled, fans dont know what they are talking about(even though they play the games over multiple times and can tell just by looking).

Acts, unless your talking about those very few idiots on tv no teenager acts like that and I sure as hell dont, and the whole drinking and smoking thing was removed from the game, for so much negative feedback.
[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Please use plain text.
Message 24 of 41 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1868 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 17, 2012

@Noc

Its dantes new black hair that distracts them to realize what the storyline is all about.

Please use plain text.
Message 25 of 41 (83 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 17, 2012

'Home Truths' is basically where it proves that, we're playing the one where Dante learns who he is and who his father is. He doesn't know at the start. This...is actually quite awesome.

Please use plain text.
Message 26 of 41 (80 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1384 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Its not the hair, or I should say its not the hair for me, I like the way he looks, because I seriously like black hair more than brighter hair.
[URL=http://s854.photobucket.com/user/princedastankeizon/media/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png.html][IMG]http://i854.photobucket.com/albums/ab102/princedastankeizon/princeofpersiasig_zpsebd22603.png[/IMG][/URL]
prince of Persia moveset: http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/Prince-of-Persia-in-all-stars/m-p/38273897#M125640
Please use plain text.
Message 27 of 41 (73 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
882 posts

Nov 17, 2012

Yep yep....I kinda wish that they would just put Sparda in a game by himself since he is the origin the the entire thing......i'm excited to see Vergils part in the story. the role reversal of him trying to save humanity is really interesting to me

Please use plain text.
Message 28 of 41 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2516 posts

Nov 17, 2012

ScreamKing09 wrote:
Downtoned, the enemies just stand there, you cant keep juggling an enemy non stop and they die they hardly fight back, its way to easy to get a sss it seriously does not go down unless you get hit and its not hard to dodge, and I dont know if its just me but this game looks so linear compared to the others.

Disrespect, the old games were to Japanese and the Japanese approach is unrealistic, they always use the hair color card, were the saviors of the franchise,stop whining you know this game is good, your all entitled, fans dont know what they are talking about(even though they play the games over multiple times and can tell just by looking).

Acts, unless your talking about those very few idiots on tv no teenager acts like that and I sure as hell dont, and the whole drinking and smoking thing was removed from the game, for so much negative feedback.

You do realize that those videos we saw were to show off early footage of the game? We haven't even seen half of the stages in the game yet, nor have we seen footage of the more difficult game modes.

Against disrespect; yes, the people whining and complaining are entitled spoiled brats. If they don't want the game, they don't have to buy it. If they don't buy it, they have no right to complain about it. I bought Asura's Wrath and I thought it was absolute garbage. I'm entitled to that opinion because I actually bought the game (also I'm trying to be a game reviewer so.) Unless you've actually played it, all the way through, through the at least normal difficulty, and seen everything the game has to offer, the people who are self-entitled spunkpuppies are still just self-entitled spunkpuppies.

This isn't like SFxT that actually takes away from the final purchase. This is just people not liking something and getting ridiculously offended.

Of course, I get offended when people **bleep** all over Ninja Theory, but that's because for a company who actually tries, they're ridiculously underfunded.

Please use plain text.
Message 29 of 41 (65 Views)
Sackboy
535 posts

Nov 17, 2012
Sounds like you need new friends. New Dante is better.
Please use plain text.
Message 30 of 41 (63 Views)
0 Likes