DLC Pack copy.jpg

Kudos if you know this to be true.

Message 31 of 45 (781 Views)
I Only Post Everything
967 posts

Re: New Characters in PLAYSTATION ALLSTARS BATTLE ROYALE

Sep 26, 2012

jkdragon57 wrote:

I have been a huge fan with PlayStation all my life and i was wondering if you can please put in Crash, Spyro, Rayman, Viewtiful Joe, Vexx , Gex , Arc from Arc the Lad, Tak from Tak & the Power of Juju, Ty from the Tasmanian Tiger,Thor from Young Thor, Okami from Amaterasu, Artemis from Dark Mist, Kay from The Legnd of Kay, Musashi from Brave Fencer Musashi, Tai fu from Tai Fu Wrath of the Tiger, Sora/Roxas, Ventus, Aqua, Tera, Riku, Ansem,& i know tihs is probably silly but maybe King Mickey from Kingdom Hearts, Cloud, Sephiroth, Lean also Lightning from Final Fantasy, Dart & Rose from The Legend of Dragoon, Lenneth & Selvaria Bles from Valkyria Chronicles, Asura, Yasha, Augus, & Deus from Asura's Wrath, Dante, Vergil, Nero, Trish/Gloria or Lucia  from Devil May Cry,Gene from God Hand, Pyramid Head from Slient Hill, Nariko from Heavenly Sword, Thanatos from God of War : Ghost of Sparta also as a BOSS,  Jeanne d' Arc, Jaster from Rogue Galaxy, Rau from The Mark of Kri, Monkey from Enslaved Odyssey of the West, Lara Croft from Tomb Raider, Aya Brea from Parasite Eve,  Scarlett Blake from Dead Nation, Jennifer Tate from Primal, Chloe Fraizer from Uncharted 2, Zeke from Infamous,  Bentley, Murray, Carmelita Fox , & Panda King  from Sly Cooper,  Ratchet & Clank from come on Ratchet & Clank, Nathan Hale from Resistance, John Heller & Alex Mercer from Prototype, Starkiller fom Star Wars The Force Unleashed, Conner Kenway, Eizo Auditore, Altiair,or Aveline from Assassin Creed, Agent 47 from Hitman, Ryu Hayabusa, Momiji, Rachel, Regent of the Mask aka Theodore Higgins from Ninja Gaiden Simga, KOS-MOS from Xenosaga, The Prince & Princess Elika from Prince of Persia , Solid/Old Snake & Raiden from Metal Gear Solid, Red/Alkaiser from SaGa Frontier, Xia Covault from Kinetica, Adam Jensen from Deus Ex Human Revolution, Alcatraz from Crysis, Issac Clarke from Dead Space, Emmet Graves from Starhawk,  Also since your putting Tekken characters could you guys put in Raven, Lars, & Feng Wei, My Favorite  Female Gaming Character Bayonetta, I also want to really see Gabriel Belmont from Castlevania Lords of Shadow,  And for my last request as a long time PlayStation fan if guys have a connection with Vigil games please put in Darksiders War,and Death. I think War,and Death will be great in the cast because what can players do with them like for War's first super he can amp up his defense with his Abyssal Armor, For Death's first super he can summon Pauldon of the Horsemen that increase his damage and transformers his scythe in to a legendary scythe called Chaos Fang, For War and Death second super they will have the ablitily to summon there horses to slash there opponent riding across the battlefield since they are horsemen after all,and for War and Death final super they be able to transform into there true forms like War transforming into a Giant Demon while Death transform into his Reaper form. And those are my thoughts on what characters i truly want to see in this game i am really pump for this game, I hope you guys are able to get these characters.

Kudos for you putting in Amaterasu. And I think you mean Amaterasu from Okami, not Okami from Amaterasu

Photobucket
Message 32 of 45 (762 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Sep 26, 2012
Sorry about that i fixed it
Message 33 of 45 (741 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: new characters in playstaion allstars battle royale

Sep 26, 2012
Thanks for welcoming me to the community
Message 34 of 45 (739 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Re: new characters in playstaion allstars battle royale

Sep 26, 2012

have been a huge fan with PlayStation all my life and i was wondering if you can please put in Crash, Spyro, Rayman, Viewtiful Joe, Vexx , Gex , Arc from Arc the Lad, Tak from Tak & the Power of Juju, Ty from the Tasmanian Tiger,Thor from Young Thor, Amaterasu from Okami , Artemis from Dark Mist, Kay from The Legnd of Kay, Musashi from Brave Fencer Musashi, Tai fu from Tai Fu Wrath of the Tiger, Sora/Roxas, Ventus, Aqua, Tera, Riku, Ansem,& i know tihs is probably silly but maybe King Mickey from Kingdom Hearts, Cloud, Sephiroth, Lean also Lightning from Final Fantasy, Dart & Rose from The Legend of Dragoon, Lenneth & Selvaria Bles from Valkyria Chronicles, Asura, Yasha, Augus, & Deus from Asura's Wrath, Dante, Vergil, Nero, Trish/Gloria or Lucia  from Devil May Cry,Gene from God Hand, Pyramid Head from Slient Hill, Nariko from Heavenly Sword, Thanatos from God of War : Ghost of Sparta also as a BOSS,  Jeanne d' Arc, Jaster from Rogue Galaxy, Rau from The Mark of Kri, Monkey from Enslaved Odyssey of the West, Lara Croft from Tomb Raider, Aya Brea from Parasite Eve,  Scarlett Blake from Dead Nation, Jennifer Tate from Primal, Chloe Fraizer from Uncharted 2, Zeke from Infamous,  Bentley, Murray, Carmelita Fox , & Panda King  from Sly Cooper,  Ratchet & Clank from come on Ratchet & Clank, Nathan Hale from Resistance, John Heller & Alex Mercer from Prototype, Starkiller fom Star Wars The Force Unleashed, Conner Kenway, Eizo Auditore, Altiair,or Aveline from Assassin Creed, Agent 47 from Hitman, Ryu Hayabusa, Momiji, Rachel, Regent of the Mask aka Theodore Higgins from Ninja Gaiden Simga, KOS-MOS from Xenosaga, The Prince & Princess Elika from Prince of Persia , Solid/Old Snake & Raiden from Metal Gear Solid, Red/Alkaiser from SaGa Frontier, Xia Covault from Kinetica, Adam Jensen from Deus Ex Human Revolution, Alcatraz from Crysis, Issac Clarke from Dead Space, Emmet Graves from Starhawk,  Also since your putting Tekken characters could you guys put in Raven, Lars, & Feng Wei, My Favorite  Female Gaming Character Bayonetta, I also want to really see Gabriel Belmont from Castlevania Lords of Shadow,  And for my last request as a long time PlayStation fan if guys have a connection with Vigil games please put in Darksiders War,and Death. I think War,and Death will be great in the cast because what can players do with them like for War's first super he can amp up his defense with his Abyssal Armor, For Death's first super he can summon Pauldon of the Horsemen that increase his damage and transformers his scythe in to a legendary scythe called Chaos Fang, For War and Death second super they will have the ablitily to summon there horses to slash there opponent riding across the battlefield since they are horsemen after all,and for War and Death final super they be able to transform into there true forms like War transforming into a Giant Demon while Death transform into his Reaper form. And those are my thoughts on what characters i truly want to see in this game i am really pump for this game, I hope you guys are able to get these characters. jkdragon57 wrote

That's a lot of characters wishlist you got there and I did not say welcome to you.
Sorry and welcome to club.
Message 35 of 45 (727 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Sep 26, 2012

sweet jesus break that block O' text up man that hurt my eyes!!

Message 36 of 45 (721 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Sep 26, 2012

jkdragon57 wrote:

I have been a huge fan with PlayStation all my life and i was wondering if you can please put in Crash, Spyro, Rayman, Viewtiful Joe, Vexx , Gex , Arc from Arc the Lad, Tak from Tak & the Power of Juju, Ty from the Tasmanian Tiger,Thor from Young Thor, Amaterasu from Okami , Artemis from Dark Mist, Kay from The Legnd of Kay, Musashi from Brave Fencer Musashi, Tai fu from Tai Fu Wrath of the Tiger, Sora/Roxas, Ventus, Aqua, Tera, Riku, Ansem,& i know tihs is probably silly but maybe King Mickey from Kingdom Hearts, Cloud, Sephiroth, Lean also Lightning from Final Fantasy, Dart & Rose from The Legend of Dragoon, Lenneth & Selvaria Bles from Valkyria Chronicles, Asura, Yasha, Augus, & Deus from Asura's Wrath, Dante, Vergil, Nero, Trish/Gloria or Lucia  from Devil May Cry,Gene from God Hand, Pyramid Head from Slient Hill, Nariko from Heavenly Sword, Thanatos from God of War : Ghost of Sparta also as a BOSS,  Jeanne d' Arc, Jaster from Rogue Galaxy, Rau from The Mark of Kri, Monkey from Enslaved Odyssey of the West, Lara Croft from Tomb Raider, Aya Brea from Parasite Eve,  Scarlett Blake from Dead Nation, Jennifer Tate from Primal, Chloe Fraizer from Uncharted 2, Zeke from Infamous,  Bentley, Murray, Carmelita Fox , & Panda King  from Sly Cooper,  Ratchet & Clank from come on Ratchet & Clank, Nathan Hale from Resistance, John Heller & Alex Mercer from Prototype, Starkiller fom Star Wars The Force Unleashed, Conner Kenway, Eizo Auditore, Altiair,or Aveline from Assassin Creed, Agent 47 from Hitman, Ryu Hayabusa, Momiji, Rachel, Regent of the Mask aka Theodore Higgins from Ninja Gaiden Simga, KOS-MOS from Xenosaga, The Prince & Princess Elika from Prince of Persia , Solid/Old Snake & Raiden from Metal Gear Solid, Red/Alkaiser from SaGa Frontier, Xia Covault from Kinetica, Adam Jensen from Deus Ex Human Revolution, Alcatraz from Crysis, Issac Clarke from Dead Space, Emmet Graves from Starhawk,  Also since your putting Tekken characters could you guys put in Raven, Lars, & Feng Wei, My Favorite  Female Gaming Character Bayonetta, I also want to really see Gabriel Belmont from Castlevania Lords of Shadow,  And for my last request as a long time PlayStation fan if guys have a connection with Vigil games please put in Darksiders War,and Death. I think War,and Death will be great in the cast because what can players do with them like for War's first super he can amp up his defense with his Abyssal Armor, For Death's first super he can summon Pauldon of the Horsemen that increase his damage and transformers his scythe in to a legendary scythe called Chaos Fang, For War and Death second super they will have the ablitily to summon there horses to slash there opponent riding across the battlefield since they are horsemen after all,and for War and Death final super they be able to transform into there true forms like War transforming into a Giant Demon while Death transform into his Reaper form. And those are my thoughts on what characters i truly want to see in this game i am really pump for this game, I hope you guys are able to get these characters.

all of these characters ...and no king of all cosmos?  you've hurt me, sir

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 37 of 45 (718 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Lombax Warrior
145 posts

Sep 26, 2012

female gaming character from bayonetta........wow.

Message 38 of 45 (713 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jan 2, 2013
When do Kay and emmet graves come out as dlc? Are they going to be free for the first week or two once they come out?
Message 39 of 45 (490 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
2434 posts

Jan 2, 2013

nsixx89 wrote:
When do Kay and emmet graves come out as dlc? Are they going to be free for the first week or two once they come out?

Yes, for the first 2 weeks.

Message 40 of 45 (488 Views)
0 Likes