Lombax Warrior
75 posts

Re: New Characters for free deadline?

Feb 27, 2013

I agree, Sonic.

IzoGray wrote:
lmao

and, seriously? He's talking about you. You're a loser.

Message 21 of 74 (127 Views)
Sackboy
538 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Message 22 of 74 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 27, 2013

PawnchesJPA3 wrote:
You're doing it again. He's probably not a no-lifer who spends his life playing games. I play a video game maybe once or twice every two months.

Don't talk down to him and don't expect him to be as nerdish as you are. Just because you know something doesn't mean he does too.

He's not you.

And he was just asking a question. Don't be a jerk.

So following news online makes one a nerd? Yeah okay, whatever. Point is they're still up for grabs in the store. If they were limited and never to be available again I'd feel bad, but they're still there. If you really want them that badly then drop a few bucks for them Smiley Indifferent

Cannon Fodder
PawnchesJPA3

Plays videogames once or twice a month, yet has the audacity to create a new PSN ID just to post on a videogame forum. Lol okay.  Welcome to the forum, Cannon Fodder, and good day to you sir Smiley Tongue

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Message 23 of 74 (117 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
726 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Yeah, you missed it. Don't worry about it though, Kat and Emmett aren't all that great. I played them both for under an hour before returning to Parappa and Drake.

1/6/2013 - Defeated the #1 player in the World in a Ranked Match.

Currently maining: Parappa

Future mains: Zeus, Issac
Message 24 of 74 (117 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Your name should be Izo"gay", you know some people serve the country and have AIT or are busy doing something with their life like Gradschool. Just cause the rest of you have minimum wage McDonalds jobs, and have time not everyone does, and I didn't even know about the online store till now
Message 25 of 74 (113 Views)
Sackboy
538 posts

Feb 27, 2013
lmao
I didn't know gay was an insult again !

ahahaha
Message 26 of 74 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
75 posts

Feb 27, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

PawnchesJPA3 wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

PawnchesJPA3 wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

I called it. There's always that one guy, that ONE guy that posts a thread regarding missing the free characters. 

You had 2 weeks, and the PS Store's online now. Unless you were trapped in the boonies or an uninhabited island in the middle of the Pacific ocean without internet for the past 2 weeks we can't feel sorry for you. 

He'd already stated he hadn't had his ps3 for about a month. 

Really?! I have over 20 friends who own ps3's in this city and none of them know of the DLC. It's not that well-known. Don't be that guy. There are many, MANY more reasons as to why he could've missed it. And even so, why not feel sorry for the dude? You're just heartless.

And Izo, don't go "lol." - it makes you look even more stupid.

And that's why I mentioned the PS Store online, which if I recall correctly has been up for about a month now. On top of that, they announced Kat and Emmett being available for free last year... Smiley Frustrated

Nah, not heartless. Realistic. If he wants Kat and Emmett that bad he can still buy them...they weren't limited timed DLC, they're still in the store Smiley Indifferent

You're doing it again. He's probably not a no-lifer who spends his life playing games. I play a video game maybe once or twice every two months.

Don't talk down to him and don't expect him to be as nerdish as you are. Just because you know something doesn't mean he does too.

He's not you.

And he was just asking a question. Don't be a jerk.

So following news online makes one a nerd? Yeah okay, whatever. Point is they're still up for grabs in the store. If they were limited and never to be available again I'd feel bad, but they're still there. If you really want them that badly then drop a few bucks for them Smiley Indifferent

Plays videogames once or twice a month, yet has the audacity to create a new PSN ID just to post on a videogame forum. Lol okay.  Welcome to the forum, Cannon Fodder, and good day to you sir Smiley Tongue

If you're on it often, yes. I don't mean that as an insult, but yeah, that does seem pretty nerdy.

That's not the point at all. That's not relevant to his question. You're being hearless. You should probably get out of the basement every once in a while, peek at the outside world, drop your controller, and make real friends. Play some sports, learn a musical instrument, get a girl.

Pretty much, yes. I won't post much at all. Even less than I play video games.

Message 27 of 74 (100 Views)
Highlighted
First Son
3 posts

Feb 27, 2013

Well thanks guys, really not that big a deal

Message 28 of 74 (99 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
273 posts

Feb 27, 2013
Yeah, you only had a comeback for that, you had nothing to say about the rest, because you're not doing anything with your life, and not gay as in Homosexual, gay as in you're garbage. If you have anything more to sau, you've proved that you indeed have no life and intend to stay on here to argue, causr you can't win in real life
Message 29 of 74 (90 Views)
Lombax Warrior
75 posts

Feb 27, 2013

IzoGray wrote:
lmao
I didn't know gay was an insult again !

ahahaha

Then you REALLY need to leave your basement once in a while and actually HAVE a life. There are people called "friends". They're really neat. Get some.

gay is often referred to as a type of sex-ual (not sure if bleeped, so yeah... ) orientation. However, many use it in a derogatory manner, insultingly. You'd know this if you actually got out of your house and stopped nerding it up.

Message 30 of 74 (84 Views)