Feb 25 2013
By: AngelGozen Lombax Warrior 197 posts

New Character?

10 replies 315 views Edited Feb 25, 2013
i know, this is horribly unlikely but...i'd like to so journey character, i mean yeah other people already took all the pratical character ideas...so i'm just being weird here. But...i did think of his specials... Lvl1 = Cloth Fish run (something like Sly Cooper's Murray attack) Cloth Fish comes out and yeah...it's liek sly cooper i did have some thought trouble with this. lvl2 = Sing The character besically does an instant Evil Cole lvl 2 ping... lvl 3= (this is the one i want to see) Cloth Hunter, Basically A Cloth hunter creature chases you around stage and you have to avoid it to make your special last longer, it charges at you killing all players that get hit by it. If you are hit it ends the special which does a final attack to clear the stage (kind of a cop out) or you can try to get everybodyelse killed and it end with the creature launching across the sceen randomly once. I dunno i didn't see an official character suggestion thread...if so i'm sorry, i'm new to the forums >_< I made this for people to brainstorm their ideas or contribute to another...like a character brainstorm suggestion page..thing
Message 1 of 11 (315 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1577 posts

Re: New Character?

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

Woah I actually really like the idea,just reading your format was complicated... On the other hand for his level 3 I hope you don't mean that it's like 30 seconds long if you fully avoid it,like for example it'll be as long as Sackboy's pre-nerf level 3 and if you get hit it goes faster. On the other hand really good idea,only problem is alternate costumes,but it'll be nice to see a new version of the Journeyer.

Click click click click click click click click................... I need to get off the forums.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Signature created by GFXNinja/CyborgHippo
Message 2 of 11 (303 Views)
Wastelander
629 posts

Feb 26, 2013

Do we have to explain why this isn't a good idea again?

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 3 of 11 (278 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
448 posts

Feb 26, 2013
I would love for the traveller to be a character (he's in my top 4 with Spyro, Crash and Pyramid Head) Smiley Happy I hate when people say it would be hard to make a moveset as an excuse; because it isn't (Fat Princess and Parappa, etc...)

The only reason he (?) might be a bad idea is it may take away from the artistic integrity of the original game, but I don't personally feel as though it would ruin that experience for me; perhaps it would just make others more aware of it Smiley Happy
PSASBR Cover - Updated with Kat and Emmett Renders & Rivalries photo PSASBRBanner-3_zps5dbc59b0.jpg
Message 4 of 11 (258 Views)
Wastelander
629 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 26, 2013

The whole point of the Journey character was that it was peaceful and was trying to atone for its past it would have Zero to very few moves that made sense I wouldn't think the creator would want this for its character it doesn't work with what they were trying to create in their game.

Currently Playing: Playstation not All Stars Battle Royale
#TheBelievers
Uploaded with ImageShack.us
Message 5 of 11 (246 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Feb 26, 2013

CyborgHippo wrote:

Woah I actually really like the idea,just reading your format was complicated... On the other hand for his level 3 I hope you don't mean that it's like 30 seconds long if you fully avoid it,like for example it'll be as long as Sackboy's pre-nerf level 3 and if you get hit it goes faster. On the other hand really good idea,only problem is alternate costumes,but it'll be nice to see a new version of the Journeyer.

Yeah i think 30 secs is a long time but you get the general idea, it would be cool XD
Message 6 of 11 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Feb 26, 2013

narrasand436 wrote:

The whole point of the Journey character was that it was peaceful and was trying to atone for its past it would have Zero to very few moves that made sense I wouldn't think the creator would want this for its character it doesn't work with what they were trying to create in their game.

well yeah...but the original concept was actually a samurai...i have the collecters edition...i dunno i think it would be possible T.T

Message 7 of 11 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Feb 26, 2013
I would love to have the hooded traveler of Journey in the game. One of my top 10 most wanted characters
Message 8 of 11 (176 Views)
Lombax Warrior
197 posts

Feb 26, 2013

HM01_Impaler wrote:
I would love to have the hooded traveler of Journey in the game. One of my top 10 most wanted characters

Right? If anybody comes up with a good ability map or any ideas to contribute please do XD

As for alternate costumes we should have the original concept (The traveling Samurai version)

I want to add a floating Double X tap, like Kat except it's not so much a dash but a long float. i dunno i'd call it a glide, like i said i'll draw up a legit map and presentation but i'd like some help.

Message 9 of 11 (161 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1582 posts

Feb 26, 2013
^ definitely white robe as an alt. And maybe a floral pattern as a reference to Flower
Message 10 of 11 (152 Views)
0 Likes