Message 11 of 15 (153 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Re: New Character Announcements?

Sep 22, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:

Kazten wrote:

From what I hear, they are done with the major developments, and are just filling up the game with easter eggs, while ironing out a few kinks.  More then likely, they either have the characters developed, but unreleased, or they are just waiting to get the rights from a company. Either way, I'm smelling a beta coming in the next month Smiley Very Happy

They've had all their character models made and finished (not with the newer graphics though, that was a touch-up) since Jan 2012.

Even though this is off topic I just had to say this. Thirty3Three I saw u on PSASBR online, u were Fat Princess and u were pretty good. Just had to say this because I remembered seeing your name when I was playing online lol.

Message 12 of 15 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
289 posts

Sep 22, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

Thirty3Three wrote:

Kazten wrote:

From what I hear, they are done with the major developments, and are just filling up the game with easter eggs, while ironing out a few kinks.  More then likely, they either have the characters developed, but unreleased, or they are just waiting to get the rights from a company. Either way, I'm smelling a beta coming in the next month Smiley Very Happy

They've had all their character models made and finished (not with the newer graphics though, that was a touch-up) since Jan 2012.

Even though this is off topic I just had to say this. Thirty3Three I saw u on PSASBR online, u were Fat Princess and u were pretty good. Just had to say this because I remembered seeing your name when I was playing online lol.

and i played against you! i was PaRappa i think.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
Wassup?
Message 13 of 15 (109 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
391 posts

Sep 22, 2012
I think Paul gale might have meant Saturday in the US?
Message 14 of 15 (100 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Sackboy
391 posts

Sep 22, 2012
Which would mean later today.
Message 15 of 15 (99 Views)
0 Likes