Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Re: New Beta hacked!!! leaks new characters!

Oct 4, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

Even though I already saw this I stll had to lauhg at how bad this is. Disney giving Sony for a fighting game without Disney in it lol.

Anybody who believes Disney would do that should be brought back down to earth.

lulz you are just like nocturnal

Haven't been on here long so I'm not sure of what your implying sorry.

Anyways Disney is HARD on Sora and anything violent. Disney edited SO MANY things in KH to make sure it wasn't bad. In Tarzan Disney was p****ed when they saw the antagonist wielding a real shotgun. I remember reading somewhere, where they changed some characters appearance because they wielded guns. Also they edited Squalls gunblade. They only made him use fire from his hand, do blade strikes, and use his fire spinning attack. He NEVER uses his gun. If you don't believe me watch his fight in the colloseum, he doesn't EVER fire his gunblade. 

Also Clouds sword is wrapped up for a reason. They didn't want that huge sword blade being shown off. They wrapped it up because they didn't want to show Sora being cut by a blade. These are all legit so if you don't believe me I can pull up my links. 

Sweet Tooth uses a real sword, Drake shoots a real pistol, Dante uses a sword with sword sounds, and Sweet Tooth uses a real shotgun. Sorry but their is NO WAY they would let him in this game. Though I would love to be proven wrong.

yeah i understand i was just messing with you xd im hoping Sora will be in the game, superbot has been talking to disney, disney is close with sony, and quite a few hints have pointed at sora (but that doesnt mean anything)

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 21 of 32 (206 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Xamoel, yes it is a fake leak, but no, it does not need a Mortal Kombat character- eww
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 22 of 32 (205 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 4, 2012
lol, rumba is a troll

Message 23 of 32 (203 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
169 posts

Oct 4, 2012

yooobooyj wrote:

zeothedeathgod wrote:

yooobooyj wrote:

Even though I already saw this I stll had to lauhg at how bad this is. Disney giving Sony for a fighting game without Disney in it lol.

Anybody who believes Disney would do that should be brought back down to earth.

lulz you are just like nocturnal

Haven't been on here long so I'm not sure of what your implying sorry.

Anyways Disney is HARD on Sora and anything violent. Disney edited SO MANY things in KH to make sure it wasn't bad. In Tarzan Disney was p****ed when they saw the antagonist wielding a real shotgun. I remember reading somewhere, where they changed some characters appearance because they wielded guns. Also they edited Squalls gunblade. They only made him use fire from his hand, do blade strikes, and use his fire spinning attack. He NEVER uses his gun. If you don't believe me watch his fight in the colloseum, he doesn't EVER fire his gunblade. 

Also Clouds sword is wrapped up for a reason. They didn't want that huge sword blade being shown off. They wrapped it up because they didn't want to show Sora being cut by a blade. These are all legit so if you don't believe me I can pull up my links. 

Sweet Tooth uses a real sword, Drake shoots a real pistol, Dante uses a sword with sword sounds, and Sweet Tooth uses a real shotgun. Sorry but their is NO WAY they would let him in this game. Though I would love to be proven wrong.

What about Sephirtoh, Squall and Yuffie all using bladed weapons? Some of it makes sense but KH2 and subsequent games started to push it more and more. I think they'd be okay with it I mean it's a T rated game not M.

Message 24 of 32 (195 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5278 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
Uhh YoooBoy, I've worked FOR and AT Disney (World) and I can say they're not like that at all. They'd let SB use Sora, in a heartbeat

what that makes no sense, how the run the park and how the business for games is different

#ProtectorProgramme
Message 25 of 32 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4813 posts

Oct 4, 2012
THEY TOTALLY HAVE INFO ABOUT FUTURE DLC IN THE FILES FOR THE UNFINISHED GAME

Message 26 of 32 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5693 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Right, but I've talked with Disney executives whom they brought in from time to time
http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/PlayStation-All-Stars-Battle/OFFICIAL-GEX-for-PSASBR-Thread-Sony-Santa-Monica-Please-Read/m-p/40066215/
Message 27 of 32 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6850 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
Right, but I've talked with Disney executives whom they brought in from time to time

^ this makes a lot of sense. My uncle did too, youd be surprised.

http://xat.com/the_brotherhood_of_gaming

Message 28 of 32 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
756 posts

Oct 4, 2012

Thirty3Three wrote:
Uhh YoooBoy, I've worked FOR and AT Disney (World) and I can say they're not like that at all. They'd let SB use Sora, in a heartbeat

I'm not trying to argue here but I have so many legit info aon this. So here's my links/examples/articles on stuff they edited and didn't allow, because of violence.

Clayton's rifle

In combat, Clayton uses a double-barreled elephant rifle. However, in the future games, Braig, Xigbar, and the Sniper's weapons were edited in the American versions of the games they were included in. For example, rather than having the Snipers hold their weapons with both hands like in the Japanese version, they hold their rifles in one hand. Other than keeping consistency with the Tarzan film, it is unknown why Clayton was still allowed to wield his weapon despite how two-handed firearms were censored in future games.

Undead Pirates Gun Edit

Undead Pirates do not catch fire when affected by Fire magic, though the Grim Reaper still does (Trying to light pirates on fire results in them running around smoking instead of burning). The pirate's muskets were modified to resemble crossbows, though the crossbows still fire with an audible musket shot sound effect. Also, whenever Sora's party is hit by fire attacks, they briefly catch on fire.

Jack being stabbed edit

In the Japanese version, when Jack Sparrow is stabbed by Barbossa, the sword sticks out of his chest as he staggers back into the moonlight. In the English version, the sword has been removed.

Jack's woman edit

Dialogue in Port Royal was also edited: when Barbossa tells Elizabeth of their curse, he mentions lust and women, which is removed in the English version and replaced by "pleasurable company," this is, however, more in line with the movie. 

Disney really, really, really, really, really, doesn't like swords, or guns. I know Disney gave Sora a keyblade because they didn't want to have him have a sword. I know Disney hates guns in the game due to the edits you see above. Actually Sora wasn't in Dissidia because Disney thought it was to violent.

You probably did work for Disney I'm not questioning you, but these edits show what Disney likes, and doesn't like. I don't think Disney would like seeing Sora take a shotgun to the face by Sweet Tooth anytime soon.

Message 29 of 32 (141 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

Oct 4, 2012
Fake
Message 30 of 32 (127 Views)
0 Likes