I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Re: Nerfing!! and Why It's Bad.

Oct 26, 2012

Fp is only amazing in the hands of a master. She litteraly takes that much time to train.

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 61 of 108 (97 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 26, 2012
also why do you 2 get such a hard on at the though of nerfing
cant you wait untill the full game before you judge
Monkey D. Luffy (one piece) "I'm the man who's going to be the Pirate King!"
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 62 of 108 (95 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

1) beating anyone by that margain shows a vast gap in skill level thus proving nothing 2) it's FFA where nothing matters.. Put yourself in a 1v1 against a good one and watch as you get owned by her assist setups into level 1 supers while she herself stays completely safe from harm... cant wait

Also saying someone is hard to play isnt an arguement at all... the fact remains shes still amazing

PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 63 of 108 (92 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1079 posts

Oct 26, 2012

I just want the game to be as balanced as it can by the release. Smiley Happy

all stars photo psasbr2_zpsc1059804.png

My raiden over all your mains.
#PSASBR2
Message 64 of 108 (88 Views)
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 26, 2012
it is balanced you just suck and arent willing to admit it thus you are whining for a nerf how pathetic
Guts (berserk) " I've never expected a miracle. I will get things done myself. "
Message 65 of 108 (82 Views)
Wastelander
572 posts

Oct 26, 2012

dragonfire111 wrote:
also why do you 2 get such a hard on at the though of nerfing
cant you wait untill the full game before you judge

lol i'd rather Omar get it over with now so the board get even more crazy with all the Kratos is overpowered and Radec is overpowered threads when the actualy game comes out. Smiley Tongue

dante photo dante2.png
Message 66 of 108 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Get it over with? Like just to shut up a spoiled child? That just leads to a bad upbringing... we dont want this game to have a bad upbringing dude. Things that arent brought up right tend to suffer later in it's life cycle. let a few months of the pros testing it to decide...... dont base nerfs on a bunch of awful players. No offense dude but you probably need a little bit a work if you;re here argueing against this

PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Message 67 of 108 (74 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2383 posts

Oct 26, 2012
just let the terrible players whine people will say anyone is OP if they get beat by them remember the tweet from superbot about how happy they that "everyone is OP"
Message 68 of 108 (72 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Ya saying everyone is OP is their silly sarcastic dorky way of saying the game is balanced. Kudos to them for making that happen
Message 69 of 108 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
345 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

Tamers12345 wrote:

This is all the need to do is to balance him out.

1: Make his level 3 not stay on as long. (and maybe take out his sword blast thing)

2: Make his AP not go up fast.

If they do that he will be the perfect character.

His level three is already crappy.  Most Kratos' in matches I'm in are lucky if they get three kills.  SweetBot is an even worse level three after you realize how easy it is to dodge.

Tips for level three Kratos.  If you have no cover.  Run away from him and if he does his two slashes, dodge roll into him so when he does the third it'll go through you.  if he turns around dodge roll back the other way.  More than likely your opponent will attack in that direction.  If you're too close to him and he hits triangle you're screwed, but if you notice him doing that, just dodge roll his direction.  If he's on the completely other side, keep doing jumps and then L1 when he uses O.  You'll force him to come over to kill you and if he doesn't just keep doing it.

If you have cover, say Hades stage in one of the holes.  Duck at the close edge of one of the holes.  If he comes over and starts swinging his sword, the first two strikes won't hit, but you'll need to roll away during the third strike.  The reason you do this is because his O can't hit you at that part of the hole while ducking so he's forced to come over.  If he hits triangle, roll away.  If he jumps into the hole with you, you're more than likely dead, but this way he's probably already killed at most three people because of this.  The easiest way to survive is to stay on him and stay mostly behind him, so behind the middle of his body, and then roll when he turns around.  

It's more of a guessing game on what they'll do, because you can't ever be absolutely certain on what they'll do, but usually this stops them from getting many kills.  Sometimes "any" kills.

SweetBot after people actually started to get him more often.  You may very rarely see this since most people suck as Sweet Tooth, but when Sweet Tooth turns into Sweet Bot, the best place to be is standing right with him.  Right in the very middle.  His attacks are so slow that you'll have no problem avoiding everything.  When you're on SweetBot, the only thing he can hit you with is his stomp, when his foot lifts up, double jump, and if you want to keep a little bit of air incase you jumped to early, hit square and you'll do an attack in that location before dropping back down.  If Sweet Bot moves to another location.  Move with him.  If Sweet Tooth turns into SweetBot on the other side of the screen, use your whatever you can as cover.  Let's say he's on the bottom part of the one Hydra stage when it's transformed.  Just duck in the back portion of one of the platforms on the left or right.  If he's on one of those platforms, hopefully you can make it to the center and stand against the wall of the platform.  SweetBot should never kill you more than once, if he happens to even kill you once.

That's how you dodge level three attacks where they transform.  They make Parappa's level three look like it's broken(in a good way.)

I think Kratos is the same tier right now that Parappa is, if they nerf him anymore than something extremely minor, you may as well just drop a grade.

Message 70 of 108 (59 Views)
0 Likes