Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Re: Nerfing!! and Why It's Bad.

Oct 26, 2012
BUMP Please read the OP. Also is there a better place to post a thread like this?
PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Please use plain text.
Message 101 of 108 (96 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Oct 26, 2012
It's crazy how people care about DLC and characters that should be in the game when there'es serious stuff like this that could be being discussed along with the fact that people on these forums would rather complain than talk character discussion. None of this makes sense
PSN : PsYkiiiK and also FroZiiiN.... PsYkiiiK is always on PSASBR HMU for some 1v1s
Please use plain text.
Message 102 of 108 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Oct 26, 2012
Any way to dodge radecs level 3 or slys level 3 completely? That's the only problem I have. That's why I tend to use them because their level 3s are the best. For anyone complaining about balance. Just wait until the game is out and everyone gets a chance to use all the characters. The game is fine how it is now. Kratos is the easiest character to use but also the easiest to defeat.
Please use plain text.
Message 103 of 108 (78 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5310 posts

[ Edited ]
Oct 26, 2012

The easier it is to use the character the easier it is to defeat because easy characters are extremely predictable.

Please use plain text.
Message 104 of 108 (75 Views)
Hekseville Citizen
355 posts

Oct 26, 2012
I'm actually pretty good with Kratos so funnily enough I know how most people play with him. A lot keep spamming the forwards square maneuver. You dodge roll then combo him up in the air. Or dodge roll into him then grab him. Anyways any tips on how not to die once with slys level 3. That one is a pain. I dodge twice but get killed in the end.
Please use plain text.
Message 105 of 108 (70 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Oct 26, 2012

We're lucky that there can be nerfs and buffs, because before the game developers could make adjustments in update patches, we couldn't just file a complaint about it you had to find your way around it. But there's a limit to how many nerfs you can make, same goes for buffs

Please use plain text.
Message 106 of 108 (55 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1268 posts

Oct 26, 2012

I agree like umvc3 for example, at 1 time people kept using wesker like it was nobody's business. But he was predictable and people can read their wesker strategy like a book.

Please use plain text.
Message 107 of 108 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
296 posts

Oct 29, 2012
ya nerfs and buffs arentr bad thats not what this is about. nerfing and buffing a character before any of the beta haracters have been fully explored let alone the full roster is out is crazy. Seriously MK is a very popular game atm and it suffered from the same stuff. Clearly your best and worst pics. Characters were nerfed so bad that ay lit went from highish up to ddead last...*COUGH KANO COUGH*. UMVC is imbalanced and lame.
Please use plain text.
Message 108 of 108 (37 Views)
0 Likes