Lombax Warrior
110 posts

Re: Nerf sackboy properly

Dec 10, 2012
It's not the same, you can combo after it. Big Daddy has absolutely no way of getting in against a cornered Sackboy, he would eat an electric trap (+ follow up) every time.

Message 11 of 14 (82 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1169 posts

Dec 10, 2012
@XenoAUS Big Daddy actually has some of the easiest ways to get in on him because his armored moves mean he can just plow through attacks unharmed, his lightning plasmid can be used to create an opening from above, he can charge through the pad using hs side triangle attacks and then follow up for a combo and he has very far reaching throws because of his large frame meaning even if characters try to roll behind him he can just turn around to grab them instead of having to chase them and finally his high priority ground pound attack can just come crashing down on Sackboy from above and destroy the pad also..
Message 12 of 14 (76 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
632 posts

Dec 10, 2012

YoungGuns19 wrote:

Tekn0tize wrote:

The nerf did not really address the problem. Reducing AP doesn't really help problems like the cake staying on the map for such a freaking long time.

Sackboy's level 3 is still ridiculous. It needs to be nerfed.

What the f**k are you talking about? Sackboy needs to be un-Nerfed! He's unusable now. Why is Super Bot hurting the face of the franchise, i.e. Sackboy (otherwise known as Playstation's version of Mario)

The person who keeps calling Sackboy "PlayStation's version of Mario" makes me laugh. Does he really believe something so absurd? Mario has been around since 1981. Sackboy made his debut in 2008. The significance between the two characters is colossal. Please stop grouping Mario with a character that hasn't even seen five years. The absolute truth is:

There's no such thing as another version of Mario.

Photobucket
Message 13 of 14 (68 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Dec 10, 2012

to those of you that complain about the cake... has it ever occured to you that you can air dodge them? in addition, it's hard to miss cakes on the ground, seeing as how they are large, just break them. if you have a gun, shoot them. if you dodge Sackboys cake at the right time then you get a free chance to combo him. Also, why does everyone hate the fan? it's a fan. a FAN. yeah, it may not be from the game, but Sackboy is a troll character, i mean look at his face when you do down square. For his Level three, all they need to do is make the duration shorter. Superbot built supers to balance the character. and let me tell you, sackboys level 1 is TERRIBLE. so it sort of forces players to go for level 2 and 3. same thing with Sweet Tooth, his level 2 is pretty crappy and is one of those situational supers. Thats why he can use about 5 level 1's in a row.

Message 14 of 14 (61 Views)
0 Likes