Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

Re: Nerf Idea: When an a player blows up Drakes barrel...

Feb 8, 2013
The only thing I think I'm not understanding here is are you saying Drake still gets the full 30ap he would if like Radec shoots it and explodes near someone else and Radec gets 20ap. Or he hits it, it explodes near someone he gets the ap and Drake gets none. Either way I think it's way to much even if they get just slightly less so from Drake it's overkill, and if he gets none and they get it all then that's like super overkill and would make this mive useless. I'm sorry but Santa Monica please do not do this.
Message 21 of 27 (113 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
386 posts

Feb 8, 2013

It would be VERY unfair if your opponent drops a barrel and you make it explode near an opponent, the one who has to win the AP is Drake, because he dropped the barrel, not the one who shot it...

Message 22 of 27 (106 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3009 posts

Feb 8, 2013
Drakes Barrel is up for grabs once dropped unless it hits someone first, yeah that's the idea. I get that you don't like it Twisted and that's cool, that's why it's called an idea, not the gospel truth. It seems like many people like the idea, but thanks for commenting. You don't need to keep repeating yourself though. I understand why you don't like the idea.
[The YouTube Poser]

Message 23 of 27 (99 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1622 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 9, 2013
Well the last part wasn't really repeating myself so much as it was asking a question as you didn't fully explain that part.
Message 24 of 27 (91 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7972 posts

Feb 9, 2013
If you reflect the oil drum using Sly's dynamite barrel, it does exactly what most of you have been discussing. It basically becomes Sly's weapon after that.

Currently Playing: Star Wars Battlefront, Heroes of the Storm
Twitch|Twitter|YouTube|Instagram
Message 25 of 27 (80 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

Feb 9, 2013

Hate to be a negative nancy, but no this is not a good idea, the barrel (even though it is powerful) is probably the slwest projectile in the game. As soon as he starts the kick animation all you would have to do is counter with a projectile and it would make the barrel completely useless. ESPECIALLY if you are playing against great players. This nerf would work for the less advanced players. But for Drakes playing against great people this ner of the barrel would just be a burden to use and would be more beneficial not to have.

Message 26 of 27 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
573 posts

[ Edited ]
Feb 28, 2013

This is brilliant

photo 4ea25363-6969-4d43-97fa-d3b44926e8da_zpsed248ee0.gif
Message 27 of 27 (47 Views)
0 Likes