Nov 20 2012
By: TONESTER_925 Uncharted Territory 1401 posts

Negative Metacritic User Reviews (Get ready to LOL)

[ Edited ]
6 replies 265 views Edited Nov 20, 2012
  1. Nov 20, 2012
    Played for a couple hours, besides noticing the terrible net code... I realized this game just doesn't have the fun factor that brawl did. It's a shameless rip off that doesn't have that super close hardcore gamer attention to detail that the smash series had. I mean they managed to mess up simple things like the Parappa the Rapper smashes and it really makes you think that this clone just Expand
  2. Nov 20, 2012
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. I have been a fan of all three franchises since 2002 so when I first saw this I was really excited then I saw footage and played it, I know no one asked for my review but as video game developers I thought that you would like to know a life long fan of these great video game characters thoughts on this game. GAME PLAY: what I was hopping for was game play like from the originals (for the dual shock 3 as well as PS move) if you remember all three franchises are under the category of "platform game" while you cant even jump in this game. a few weapons are fun to use like some of the guns and the melee weapons, while there other weapons work okay sometime but there not really as fun as the others, yeah its fun at first but then it gets boring and repetitive. in short its a "sports champions", but less accurate. *little spoiler* STORY:it starts out okay.....then it just does not make sense. How did gleeber and lunk control all those villians? with the crystals? why did gleeber and lunk want to go to sly,ratchet and jak's home worlds? What would they do there, takeover their worlds, the only reason they were able to takeover "gleepbertopia" is that the aliens that lived there were weaker and smaller then they were, and if not, but instead to be the heroes of there worlds, why? In short the story isn't even half as good as the story line's from the original games. I really want to like it but I cant and yes, I know it was probably made to just make money and show what the move can do but they should have also thought of the life long fans. in short Jak, Ratchet and Sly deserve better. Collapse
  3. Nov 20, 2012
    Well, this game is complete garbage. Wish I didn't preorder... This is a disgrace to fighting games. If you played one, you've played them all. Same thing. I had high expectations and was completely disappointed
  4. Nov 20, 2012
    After all the feedback from the community.....still no Spyro. We asked for Spyro. We want Spyro. We SHALL have Spyro! Reddit commands it. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )
  5. Nov 20, 2012
    Ill keep this short and sweet. This is a extremely low quality title that you can beat in one sitting. It has terrible visuals, gameplay and offers no challenge. The only reason one might seek to rent this game is the easy trophy factor.
  6. Nov 20, 2012
    All I can say about this steaming Hot mess of this choose your own adventure one big quick time event movie that is suposed to be a game and isn't is Eat Fresh!!!
  7. Nov 20, 2012
    How can developers let themselves make a game this bad? It feels like the put minimal effort in to everything. It seems like they had a few decent ideas, they should have just put a little more effort in to it.
  8. Nov 20, 2012
    Sure, I buy the same laundry detergent to wash my clothes every time. It does what I expect it to do. That doesn't mean I should pay $60 for it, and it certainly doesn't mean I have fun doing the laundry.

Nov 20, 2012
    Just another rehash of a tired old franchise to cash in while they wait for the next cash-in this time next year. The fact that they can release the same game every year for the past 4 years and still get money is a slap in the face to any real developer that takes time to craft a good game. The campaign is dull and overscripted, the online is cheesy and full of 12 year olds screaming in the mic, and the game is still full of cheaters. 

Nov 20, 2012
    Plays like a budget title. You don't win by beating your opponent, oh no. You win by pressing random buttons until your special meter builds up and then if you land a special you gain a point. Sounds like a chore, and it is. it's a lifeless game, all the characters have the same fall animations, the menus look like a bargain bin game. They're actually asking full price for this. Buyers beware. -No Story mode -15 character -all from the PS3 era. Go out and play Cartoon Network Punch Time Explosion, it's a much better smash bros clone for the PS3. It also has a larger cast, a story mode, and various multiplayer modes 
Photobucket
Message 1 of 7 (265 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Re: Negative Metacritic User Reviews (Get ready to LOL)

Nov 20, 2012

"all the characters have the same fall animations" hahaha

Photobucket
Message 2 of 7 (185 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Nov 20, 2012
"it has terrible visuals" lol, are they playing on an sd tv?

ouyofo.jpg

Message 3 of 7 (169 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1401 posts

Nov 20, 2012

"the online is cheesy and full of 12 year olds screaming in the mic, and the game is still full of cheaters."

Haha what are you guys doing online to this guy? 

Photobucket
Message 4 of 7 (157 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
647 posts

Nov 20, 2012
Lol that one guy is talking about playstation heroes, and another one Is talking about call of duty **bleep** LOL

http://playstationallstarsbattleroyale.weebly.com/

The Official Best Place To Get All Info On PASBR!
Hekseville Citizen
361 posts

Nov 20, 2012

I like how most of the negative review accounts have PSABR as their only review.

Message 6 of 7 (128 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
572 posts

Nov 20, 2012
yeah, either that or they only complain about crash or spyro. They're just misinformed

ouyofo.jpg

Message 7 of 7 (113 Views)
0 Likes