I Only Post Everything
930 posts

Re: Needed Characters

Jun 11, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

GET YOUR PITCHFORKS!

i should have known that this was how it was going to end...but you won't get me that easily! 

*ties on a red headband, rips off shirt, and loads up a rifle all while still hiding behind the barrier*

THEY MAKE TAKE OUR LIVES! BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR NATHAN DRAKE

*uncharted theme starts playing as I, alone with no one behind runs in to a line of bullets and i lay there defeated.BEGIN THY SLOW CLAP*

Photobucket
Message 31 of 37 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Jun 11, 2012

Losing_Charlie wrote:

this_is_Marko wrote:

GET YOUR PITCHFORKS!

i should have known that this was how it was going to end...but you won't get me that easily! 

*ties on a red headband, rips off shirt, and loads up a rifle all while still hiding behind the barrier*

THEY MAKE TAKE OUR LIVES! BUT THEY WILL NEVER TAKE OUR NATHAN DRAKE

*uncharted theme starts playing as I, alone with no one behind runs in to a line of bullets and i lay there defeated.BEGIN THY SLOW CLAP*

*stops shooting and peaks head over barrier*

i...i won?  i'm not dead?  Ha!  I can't believe it!  In your face!  I bet you thought you... *looks up slowly to see millions of flaming arrows heading straight for my location being fired from Nathan Drake supporters in the far distance*...oh...crap...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 32 of 37 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jun 11, 2012

Well the characters I really want to see in this game would fill a list that is way too long for me to type. But I would be very thrilled with these few.

Spyro

Jack and Daxter

Krash

Cole

Personally Kratos will probably be the character I start with though.

Message 33 of 37 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jun 12, 2012

its not so much projectiles i had a problem with lol its just how they can be used differently. Lara Croft is essentially Nate Drake with girl parts (or Drake is Lara with man parts ) Ratchet and Clank have more than enough weapons to make a versatile character and so does Jak. I just dont want everyone running around with a pistol and machine gun.

Message 34 of 37 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Jun 12, 2012

boboMELOSHE wrote:

its not so much projectiles i had a problem with lol its just how they can be used differently. Lara Croft is essentially Nate Drake with girl parts (or Drake is Lara with man parts ) Ratchet and Clank have more than enough weapons to make a versatile character and so does Jak. I just dont want everyone running around with a pistol and machine gun.

agreed

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 35 of 37 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
62 posts

Jun 12, 2012

Thanks for adding Mickey, Id very much like to see Mickey smash around a Kratos.

http://i45.tinypic.com/2ly1nxj.jpg
Message 36 of 37 (29 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
9 posts

Jan 13, 2013

Joel from The Last, any MK Character and I feel that Captain  America or Spiderman(Toby McGuire) Batman (Christian Bale)

Sic Parvis Magna
Message 37 of 37 (15 Views)
0 Likes