Gaming Beast
1957 posts

Re: Needed Characters

Jun 10, 2012

NXavier787 wrote:

But dude... Cynder is a SPYRO character.

Spyro was around before Cynder...

Cynder didn't come along until Spyro hit the GBA anyways.

Exactly, why would they get rid of Spyro for Cynder? That would be a pretty stupid thing to do considering not everyone knows Cynder. Instead of completely getting rid of Spyro to get Cynder, why not just have a Cynder skin for Spyro, their gameplay would basically be the same.

Message 21 of 37 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
420 posts

Jun 10, 2012

I recommended it because someone said we need more females.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I was faithful to Radec from the beginning!! How many others can say the same?!"
Message 22 of 37 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
1957 posts

Jun 11, 2012

Ginwolf wrote:

I recommended it because someone said we need more females.

I don't see one problem with adding her. I think everyone was upset at your comment because you said

I want to see cynder in place of spyro, I mean spyro is nice. But we need more cool female characters.

I have suggested before that maybe the game will offer alternate skins for characters and I feel like Cynder would make a good alternate skin to play as because they would essentially have the same exact moves, or maybe she'll have her own character but there is no way that she will replace Spyro, everybody wants Spyro. Adding her instead of Spyro would be like having only Luigi and not Mario in SSB. I'm putting high hopes on alternate skins and I think if the idea gets thrown around enough it might happen.

Message 23 of 37 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jun 11, 2012

Roster For Characters

I think this is the most accurate posiblilities list yet judging from how diverse the characters are and the interesting mash-ups that could happen in Playstation All-stars Battle Royale. I tried to pick characters that have meaning to playstation while also making it fun for everyone. Please tell me if there sholud or shouldn't be other characters in and why.

Have To's

Jak( Jak and Daxter)

Sly( Sly Coper)

Rachet( Rachet & Clank)

Kraytos( God Of War)

Sackboy( Little Big Planet)

Nathan( Uncharted)

Cole( Infamous)

Spyro( Spyro)

Crash( Crash Bandicoot)

Nariko( Heavenly Sword)

Fat Princess( Fat Princess)

Big Daddy( Bioshock)

Parappa( Parappa The Rappa)

Radek( Killzone)

Sweat Tooth( Twisted Metal)

Secret Unlocable Characters

Cortez( Time Spliters)

Kat( Gravity Rush)

Chimera( Resistance)

Snake or Raiden( Metal Gear Solid)

Lara( Tomb Raider)

Tifa or Aerith( Square Enix)+( We Need More Females)

Dante(Devil May Cry)

Selvaria( Valkyria chronicles)

Rayman( Rayman)

Jarvis( PAIN)

Message 24 of 37 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2388 posts

Jun 11, 2012

The only problem i have with lara croft is figuring out how she could be different from drake and radec. I dont think this game needs another heavy projectile user. But if she is unique than im all for her.

Message 25 of 37 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
15 posts

Jun 11, 2012

she very acrobatic and she rope swings...yea your right

Message 26 of 37 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Jun 11, 2012

Drake is essentially a male lara croft haha.  since drake made the cut i don't think i'd want lara in now but, because i grew up with a ps1, i would have preferred lara in the game over drake *hides behind barrier from the inevitable negative comments that will come for saying that*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 27 of 37 (14 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
930 posts

Jun 11, 2012

this_is_Marko wrote:

, i would have preferred lara in the game over drake *hides behind barrier from the inevitable negative comments that will come for saying that*

images (37).jpg

GET YOUR PITCHFORKS!

Never was crazy for Laura. But Nathan on the other hand i consider as one of the best characters ever created for a video game.

Photobucket
Message 28 of 37 (14 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2075 posts

Jun 11, 2012

GET YOUR PITCHFORKS!

i should have known that this was how it was going to end...but you won't get me that easily! 

*ties on a red headband, rips off shirt, and loads up a rifle all while still hiding behind the barrier*

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Message 29 of 37 (14 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

Jun 11, 2012

if u think theres projectile users now man u havent seen nothing yet we still have rachet and clank, jak and daxter, solid snake, and cole from infamous some may use projectiles more then others but projectiles will definatly be in there move set

Message 30 of 37 (14 Views)
0 Likes